Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 5:Come Out

been a month since Justin and i shared our first together and now i'm at school with Aly whispering sexy things in my ear"i want to do you so hard that your mind will think of me all the time"she said"i already think of you all the time"i whispered to her ear and she blushed"hey Aly"i said normally and she looked at me"whats up"she said and i asked her to get closer and she did"Your a Horny freak.....and i love it"i whispered in her ear"hey tiger"a girl came up to us"hey"i said shyly and Aly held my hand"Dem there you are"Justin said"are you bi?"Dem said"yeah"i said"so you like boys and girls correct?"she said"yeah but i'm kinda with Aly"i said"and what about you sweet face"Dem said to Aly and Aly blushed"i'm...i'm"Aly stuttered and i was wondering what was happening with her..she doesn't stutter"well...i'm"she said"she's not-"i was gonna says she's not bi"..sure"Aly said"i'm not sure"she said and Dem smiled"i'm Demi Lovato and well...how bout you come find me when your sure"she said and kissed Aly's cheek and Aly turned red and Demi left with Justin"what was that about are you turning bi on me Aly?"i asked"no...at least...she's an exception....Do you know who she is...she's Demi Lovato...the only girl in the world i'll become bi for"she said and i looked at her"then come out to her"i said"i'm nervous"she said"go talk to her..."i said and let go of Aly's hand and gave her a shove as Dem sits at a lunch table and i watched her bravely go to Dem.Justin covered my eyes and then looked at me and i smiled"hey...i wanted to talk to you"Justin said and i smiled and looked at him and listened"i want to keep you a secret...us a secret...from the school..."he said"so what i hear is your ashamed of me"i said"no i'm not ashamed of you...i'm ashamed of-"he said but i stopped him"of being bi"i said"yeah"he said and i shooked my head"so your gonna keep us forever in the dark"i said"no"he said"i like you a lot Riley"he said"like?"i said"love you Riley and that night was amazing and i want other nights like that one....but i'm not ready to show everyone i'm Bi"he said"Dem and Aly isn't ashamed and they just met...look"i said pointing them making out all dirty and hot"wow that's hot your best friend and mine"he said and i looked at him"but to guys that's hot"he said and i looked and there was guys staring from every corner and i looked at him"okay for awhile but if you don't come out by next month were threw"i said"okay deal"Justin said and we spit shooked on it and i smiled and he left and so did Demi...i went to Aly"so how was your first girl kiss"i said and she smiled"amazing..."she said and i smiled and kissed her"how bout that kiss"i said and she smiled"hmm i think i need you to do it again to know for sure"i said and i smiled and kissed her slowly....