Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 7:You Didn't Come Out....It's Over...The End!

a month later...i was at Justin House sitting on the couch as he took a shower and when he was done he came out and kissed me"Justin Stop it"i laughed a little and he touched me there and i couldn't help it i was turned on he jerked me off in my pants and i moaned little moans...then i kissed him and pulled his towel off and i sucked it he was really hard"uhh"he moaned and then he stopped me and we went to his bedroom and got in the 69 position and he sucked and i sucked it felt good and he cammed in my mouth and i cammed too...i swallowed and then i wanted to go inside his hole and i did and i did him hard and fast"uhh"he moaned and sooner then i thought i cammed inside him...after we laid next to each other and tried to catch our breath and then we got dressed...we hang with each other for the rest of the day...talked and stuff.Next Day...we went to school me and Aly was holding hands and i looked around everything seemed the same"hey fag!"the guy said and Justin was sitting away from it"what now"i said"what your gonna be tough guy now..."the guy said and lifted me up and i saw Justin and he saw me but did nothing....again...he turned away and i was mad"hey fatso"Dem said from a far and the guy turn his head and Aly kicked him in the nads"oopsh"Dem said and Aly grabbed me and the guy was down for the count"you okay"she said"i'm fine"i said and i went to Justin"hey Riley"Justin said"I'm so done with you"i said"what you mean?"Justin was putting up a front"Us...were threw..."i said and i went to Aly and she grabbed my hand and hugged me as tears slipped there way threw i was trying so hard not to cry...but they still came"Your Such A Dick"Demi said to Justin and that's the end of me and Justin's Story......

My story about one boy who loved another boy but it was just not meant to be..Might Be Over.....But A New Chapter In My Life Will Begin......