Sequel: I Want You...

I Can't Love You

Chapter 6:Sweet Loving

i watched Aly take her blood sugar...she has diabetes type 2...she has to take two pills everyday"whats your reading?"i asked and she smiled its just 123...high but not to high"she said and i smiled"you know i owe you my life"i said and looked at her"no you don't...you don't owe me anything"she said and i looked into those brown eyes shining because the sun is hitting her contacts perfectly and i tooked her contacts case"take them out"i asked and smiled"okay"she said and smiled and i gave her,her case and she put them in the contact case and then she looked at me"and now i can't see your face"she said and i smiled and put on her glasses and she looked at me"i'm a nerd now"she said"no.."i said and put my hand threw her hair"your you"i said and kissed her and i pushed her down on the couch and i unzipped my zipper and i tooked off her shorts and underwear and i smiled and laughed a little and i went in"uhh"she moaned...the more i thrusted hard and the more she moaned louder"uhh Riley"she moaned"your so wet"i whispered and then i stopped and i laid down"dominate me mommy"i said innocent like and she bit her lip and she went on top riding on it"uhh...more"i said and she made out with me aggressively and she was going so fast that she had to stop kissing me to control herself.she was about to orgasm"mommy harder...faster don't stop"i moaned and she did it faster and harder"uhh!...uhh!!uhhh!!!...mmm...yes!..more"she was having an orgasm and she almost got me to cum inside"more..please me mommy...i'm almost there"i moaned the words she felt so good...i like it fast and i love it when she moans"uhhh Riley"she moans"i'm about to...uhhh!"i moaned and i cammed a whole lot..."oh my god...that felt so good"i said and i pushed her down on the couch"you were amazing...no holding back"i said to her as i lay on her body looking at her"you look like a sexy school girl"i said and bit my lip and she smiled and we giggled and i stuck my tongue out and she did to and we touched tongues and then i licked the tip of her nose...we are weirdos but we can't be separate from each other......