Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

New Faces

Just another day at university sitting next to nobody cause im a bit of a weirdo. Yep I’m Han the weirdo girl with know friends. The only other person i talk to was Izzy and she is my cousin. Normally i don’t pay attention to other people sitting around me in class but today everybody seemed odd. I would go talk to Kate about this but she is in different classes to me. The school day had officially ended and normally the staircase that i was at is crammed full of people at this time of day. Abandoned. This was weird shit.
I made my way up the stairs with my rucksack on to see if anything weird was going on. Well wasn’t i correct. The lights starting flickering and suddenly just went off. I got my mini torch off my key ring and made my way down the corridor to the classroom i so hoped Izzy would be in.
BANG!
A massive crash startled me and i saw a figure throw a table out the classroom and then disappear. I ran into Kate’s classroom seeing her just about to pack up her stuff
“FORGET THE STUFF JUST GET UP AND LEAVE!”
“don’t speak to me like that Frankie!”
“I DONT GIVE A JACKS ASS ON HOW YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK TO YOU I JUST SAW A GUY THROW A TABLE OUTSIDE A CLASSROOM AND THEN DISSAPEAR OK!”
Izzy stood there looking at me blankly at the way i spoke to her
“OUT”
She hurried out of the classroom and i soon caught up with her running infront of her down the corridor. We literally ran round the whole university and everything was the same. Dark. Smelt weird. Had an weird presence about it. Something was not right.
Suddenly we heard a gunshot go off. I flinched and Izzy went to scream and i slapped my hand over her mouth and mouthed the words ‘shut up’.
She nodded and i carried on walking.
The gunshot went again. Either it was the man/‘thing’ that shot the gun or some other people were here for whatever reason.
The thing that concerned me the most... Where have all of our fellow students gone. None of this mad sense apart from if it was a ghost yeah the lights might go out. My father was always interested in this stuff but he died along with my mother shortly after i was born. He had a whole book shelf on these sorts of things that i read as a kid. I thought they were fairytale but at the same time way too in depth to be made up. Turns out some things are like the fairy tales.
We made our way to the hall were we saw 3 figures standing at the back. 2 of them armed with guns and the other i could only make him out to be wearing a trench coat.
“Are you the guys who keep shooting those bloody guns?” i shouted so that i gained the attention of the 3 men which caused one of them to shine a torch right into my eyes. “WOAHH!! Jeez man look were you are pointing that”
Suddenly i heard what sounded like wings appear infront of me followed by footsteps of the other men. The man with the ‘wings’ said
“you are safe now, go home.”
I just stared at him “so you want me to go home and forget everything that has happened?”
One of the two other men with longer hair said
“Yeah, sorry there was some sort of misunderstanding here, we were...”
“don’t even bother making up excuses i know why you are here!”
Izzy pulled at my rucksack “Han behave yourself”
I just shrugged her off looking at the other man who hadn’t yet said a word who had a smile on his face. He stepped forward offering a hand to shake and said “Hey, i’m Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam” he pointed to the long haired one “and this is Castiel an angel and my brother and i are hunters of the supernatural”. I took his hand and shook it firmly as he raised an eyebrow as i started to reply
“Hi, i’m Han and this is my cousin Izzy” i turned around to look at her but she was having eye sex with castiel which was strange for her.
Dean stepped closer to me expecting me to move back but i didn’t budge one bit. I smirk crept up on my face as he realised i had no plans on moving. “Well how do you know what we were here for...love?” he said love in the very stereotypical English accent.
My smirk dropped when i replied “ well my father was a hunter like you and my mother and father both died when i was young se he left some books around which i took a look at.”
Dean’s expression changed to actually interested in who i am. We both stood there not daring to look away at a sign of defeat on who had won this conversation. Sam butted in saying
“and who was your father?”
“Mike...Mike Smith”
Sam’s face dropped in recognition of the name. Castiel was still staring at Izzy and vice versa but it wasn’t as obvious anymore. Dean was still up close to me and his face turned into a smile. He said
“well boys i guess we will have some female company from now on” he said with a wink and picked up all his stuff and started walking out to the carpark.
“hurry up, places to go and people to see”
I eagerly picked up my stuff raring to finally be a hunter like my father was. Izzy wasn’t so sure and took a bit of convincing by Castiel to come out to their car. A Impala. This day just got better and better!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like the opening chapter :) please comment your thoughts :D