Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

plane and car rides

We boarded the plane. I never liked flying, I could do it but just didn’t enjoy the experience. I could tell Dean didn’t enjoy it either. On the way to the airport and whilst we were waiting around to board the plane we got the low down from everyone. They had been through a heck of a lot but they say they wouldn’t change it for the world. Well if it is something you love i guess you wouldn’t change it for the world. It amused me greatly how Castiel was so unaware of human ways, Sam says it starts of rather amusing but then gets aggravating. I am sure i will understand why at some point.
The plane we got on wasn’t that busy but we were all split up in seats apart from Izzy and Cas. Typical. I could see her face light up every time he said something, Cas also seemed actually interested in what she was saying. It was nice seeing her happy. When the flight started i walked to the back of the plane to Sam who was sitting on the outside chair of his aisle next to some screaming kids. I just gave him a sympathetic look and went to find Dean.
Finally i saw him at the very back of the plane in an aisle to himself with his face really pale. I gave him a smile and a cheesy thumbs up and he just replied with a groan whilst staring at the seat infront of him.
I went and sat down next to him and was welcomed by him saying
“what do you want?”
“you know some people other than you don’t enjoy flying!”
“good for them.”
Well i could tell he definitely didn’t like flying. You would of thought that his day job fighting demons and all different faces of the supernatural he would be fine on something like a plane.
“look im sorry” he said giving a un easy smile “just you know... not a nice experience”
“consider yourself lucky, Sam has got screaming kids next to him!”
“yeah i guess.”
“and then those 2 love birds up the front”
Dean looked at me with a smile and gave me a nudge
“your not half bad you know that?”
“well i try” i said before getting up whilst tapping his arm. I wondered back to my seat to see Sam’s face becoming in more and more agony and Izzy and Cas in the same positions they were in earlier. Honestly im not surprised Izzy hasn’t made a move on him yet. She probably doesn’t want to scare him away.
Once we got off the plane we started driving to a motel.
“so is this the style you live in? Motels?”
“yep only the best” sam said back causing himself and I to laugh. Castiel had used his special transport thing to take himself and Elizabeth to the motel we were using as there wasn’t enough room in the car. I sat in the back of the impala embracing its beauty. Dean looked in his rear-view mirror to see me admiring it.
“you like my baby?”
“oh yes.. she is beautiful”
“finally a person with a good sense of cars. Poor thing been through a lot but still ends up good as new.”
You could tell how good it made Dean feel to get back into his prized possession rather than noisy planes.
Eventually we got to the motel. It was quite exciting for me really, never stayed in a motel before. Dean suddenly turned to Sam once he parked the car.
“i guess we are going to have to get a big room now” Dean said whilst looking at me through the mirror. I just replied with a big smile.
“yeah we cant leave them on their own when we are new who knows what could happen” Sam replied. “I’ll go check in”
After Sam had shut his door Dean got out and opened mine for me. I gave him a smile as he said “are you ready?”
I got out and shut the car door with a big grin on my face.
“as ready as i will ever be!”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this so far!