Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

Missing People

It had been a couple of days back from the hospital and it had been oddly quiet. Cas and Izzy hadn’t been back in 3 days since the interrupting incident. This is when we all started to get worried. I was sitting in Sam’s room as we researched into different things whilst Dean was in the other room having a shower. Suddenly a figure just appeared in the room which made Sam and I jump to our feet. I recognised him. Either it was from my dad’s descriptions or i had seen him around somewhere before.
Sam stood slightly infront of me saying “what do you want Crowley”
I knew that name...leader of hell. Fantastic.
“oh Sam that’s not a nice welcome. You haven’t introduced me to your little friend.” He looked straight at me and i didn’t move an inch. I wasn’t going to let him get to me. I gave him a fake cheesy smile and went back to a straight face.
Crowley adjusted his coat and said “i’m here about your angel and his friend.” My eyes lit up and i went to step forward but suddenly Dean’s hand was on my shoulder pulling me back.
“Where the hell are they Crowley?” Dean snarled standing next to Sam.
“ahh.. Somebody isn’t a happy bunny today” Crowley said not getting any amused faces from any of us. He nodded his head and said “well Cas made a little deal a while back and is having words with the people upstairs, and i basically said until your sort this out i’m going to take your little lady friend.”
“you son of a bitch” i growled at him
“ahh Dean got yourself a good one there. She has an attitude like you. Don’t mess with me sunshine i can easily split you two apart as well.”
I swear Dean was about to pounce on him but he vanished. I sighed and sat down on the sofa as Sam and Dean talked. I cant believe they have got into this mess. I swear next time i saw Cas depending on how this goes i will give him something to complain about.
After they had finished talking Sam went down to the local library to do some more research and get his mind off the current problem. Dean came and sat down next to me on the sofa and put his arm round the back of me.
“you know i haven’t really seen you get angry like that before”
I sighed pushing my hair out of my face “yeah sometimes it just comes over me. She is practically one of my few family members I have left. Apart from you guys she is the only other friend that i have”
Dean leaned his head on top of mine as i leant on his shoulder.
“it will be ok. We will get them back. I guess we just have to trust Cas on this one”.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is short :/ i hope you are still enjoying the story