Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

New Information Isn't Always Good

It had been 2 weeks since we had heard from Cas and Izzy. Suddenly one morning Cas appeared
Dean stood up “sorted your business out yet Cas?”
Cas’s face looked sad unlike it normally is “yes it has been sorted”
I stepped forward “where is izzy?”
“back in England.”
I was confused to why she was there “why is she over there?”
“Crowley decided to stick her over there so she isn’t allowed to come over here. Some sort of spell.”
I stood there and with no second thoughts said “i have to go there”
Both of the brother’s boys heads shot up
Sam just nodded and Dean shot me a glare.
“Are you going to ...stay stay over there?” Dean asked unsure.
“well most likely” Dean’s head dropped in anger and disappointment.
“Dean what do you expect? She is like my only family left!”
Dean just stormed out of the door out of Sam’s room and into ours. I think Sam and I let out a massive sigh as we both sat down simultaneously on the sofa.
“what am i going to do Sam?”
Sam pulled me in for a comforting hug saying “you go stay with her, use all you have learnt to keep her safe. I will make sure we come back for both of you. Make Dean calm down a bit. Visit as soon as we can. But you know how Dean is, will take a while to get him to turn around.”
“thanks sam!” i said as sam stood up.
“i’m gonna book you a ticket for the next flight out to England. Let me pay for it”
“no Sam i cannot let you pay for me!”
Sam put his hand on my shoulder. “already on it!”
I just gave him a smile and got up to leave the room.
“i am gonna pack my stuff up and see if Dean is ok”
“don’t let him get to you. He can be difficult sometimes with these things.”
“thanks again Sam, see you later Cas.”
I walked back over to mine and Dean’s room. I opened the door looking for Dean but i couldn’t find him anywhere. Apart from there being a dent in one of the walls. I noticed Dean had taken his wallet with him and left his phone here. Great.
I ran back to Sam’s room and opened the door
“Sam he isn’t there! He has taken his wallet, left his phone and has left some dent in the wall!”
Sam’s face looked concerned as he started to gather his things.
He started to walk out the door as he pointed to Cas “you go and get Dean and bring him to the airport in at least the next hour and i will take Han there and meet you before her flight ok?”
Cas nodded and started to walk away from us with Sam looking at me with a hopeful look. I went and got my bags and got in the car with him. At least Dean had some sense leaving the car behind.
We started driving off to the airport silently. I hope Dean and Cas showed up before i went.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this! bit of a plot twist but i hope to finish this off in the next few chapters! xD