Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

Re united

We both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes waiting for the first person to say something. To be honest i think he was taking in my room how i had slowly turned it into my own over the past year and a half. After a while i couldn’t take the silence anymore and turned round to face him. I could tell we both just wanted this part to be over but i think he knew i had to let my anger out.
Dean stood awkwardly leaning against my wardrobe “look im sorry Han”
The anger started to build up inside of me “you better be sorry. A year and a half i heard nothing from you. I have emailed Sam everyday and not even a Dean says hi”
I could feel Deans eyes still staring at me as i fumbled with my hoodie i was wearing.
“how do you think it was for me?” he nearly shouted which took me off guard “one person other than Cas and Sam i could trust, that i was happy with had gone. It wasn’t that you were killed it’s that i knew you were still out there” Dean said walking over to my desk and sitting on the chair next to it.
We both sat there in silence knowing we both had our reasons to be angry. I looked down at him with teary eyes as he kneeled down on the floor infront of me and taking my hands.
“Can we not go past this? Can we not realise we were both massive idiots?” he said being very serious about it. I laughed at him as he sat next to me.
“i guess we can” i got his necklace out from underneath my hoodie and said “ i think i forgave you after i left. I didn’t have the heart to take this off.”
He smiled as he touched the necklace that he gave to me all that time ago.
He stood up pulling me up with him “can we go downstairs with the others now?”
I nodded as he pulled me in for a hug which lasted for what seemed like forever.
We made our way down the stairs. He went into the living room to be greeted with Izzy’s thunder face and sat on the armchair by himself. I felt sort of sorry for him he looked quite scared. I gave Izzy the ‘its ok’ look ‘stop being a bitch towards him’. She mumbled something to herself and sat closer to Cas.
I went into the kitchen and saw Sam getting some drinks together. He saw me and we both greeted each other with a hug.
“ah i missed you Sam!” i said still in the hug
“you too” he said as we pulled away “you two ok” he said nudging his head towards the direction of Dean into the living room.
I nodded and helped him take the drinks out. I gave Dean his and sat on the armchair armrest that he was on. He placed his hand on my back in a comforting way. We all started talking and realised how we all missed each other. At some point Dean pulled me onto his lap and we all sat there talking for what seemed like hours. We ended up putting the tv on and Sam went upstairs to bed and the same for Izzy and Cas. However Dean and I must have fallen asleep during watching the TV and someone put a blanket over us. This was nice, having all familiar faces under one roof without something to worry about. Well not yet anyway...
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoyed this story. I left it like i did so if i wanted to carry it on at any point i can! thanks for reading means a lot :D