Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

some familiar faces

It has been a year and a half since my pathetic plane ride home. To start off with it was horrible trying to go back to normal life after what we had gone through. Well anyway i have a nice bullet shaped hole in my shoulder to remind me. I kept my promise to Sam and emailed him every day. He emailed me back of course, never one to forget a promise.
It was a normal day Izzy and I had gone out to go food shopping as we did every Friday afternoon. I am always on guard since we were no longer with the hunters. Call it instinct.
On our way home something felt weird like we were being followed. I checked and couldn’t tell if we were or not. We just went in like normal to the house and un packed the shopping. As i went upstairs i heard a scream from Izzy. I grabbed my gun from my jacket pocket (don’t even ask how i got it) and ran into the living room to where Izzy was standing. I nearly shot the poor bugger. I saw her standing there embracing the much too familiar trench coat. Castiel. He looked up at me from over her shoulder and gave me a smile. I couldn’t help but smile back but also wonder why he hasn’t visited her since i have been back.
“long time no see Cas!” i said as they drew away from their hug.
“yes i guess so.”
“so why haven’t you visited us for a while?” i know i put him on the spot but it was unusual for how close they were. Well i could say that about myself and Dean but that is for another occasion.
Cas just looked down at Izzy and she smiled.
“well he has visited me a few times!” Izzy said nervous of my reaction.
I took a moment to take in what she said “WHAT? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?”
I saw both of their faces go guilty. I instantly felt bad
“no. No im sorry im glad you two have seen each other. Explains why she hasn’t gone completely insane yet” i said with an uneasy chuckle.
I left them two downstairs and went up to my room. I sat on my bed gathering my thoughts as i watched the rain trickle down my window. It was very dull where we live, nothing much happens.
Suddenly a car we don’t normally see pulled up outside the house. I stood up intrigued to see two familiar faces step out of the car. The Winchesters. I saw Dean start talking with Sam clearly not happy with Sam knowing the shit he was about to get into with myself and Izzy. As Dean got his stuff out of the car Sam noticed me at the window and gave me a smile and i smiled back. I think he knew i would forgive Dean eventually.
They knocked at the door and as Izzy answered i sat on the top of the stairs head leaning on my hands. She gave Sam a massive bear hug and showed him the way inside. But the minute it came to Dean her face turned to thunder. She stopped him in his steps and stared him right in the eye and said
“this is for being a ass” and slapped him right across the face.
It took him by surprise as he looked up at my slightly smiling face. He gave a sigh and nudged his head towards me up the stairs. She moved out the way as he came up the stairs as i walked to my room and sat facing away from him on the bed. This was about to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy i think the next chapter will be the last