Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

car comedy

I got discharged later that day and we all took the impala back to a local motel. Dean sat with Cas in the front of the car whilst i sat in the back with Izzy. I nudged her with my good arm as the one that got shot was in a sling and mouthed the word ‘towel’ with a wink at the end. I hadn’t mentioned this since we had our discussion earlier. She and I gave a massive snort and started laughing hysterically. I whispered into her ear ‘dont forget to be holding you clothes as well...that will make you look fine girrlll’. Of course now we were laughing so hard we had tears streaming down our faces. All i could see of Dean’s reaction was a small smile whilst shaking his head at us. On the other hand Cas turned round going
“what? What i don’t understand what is so funny”
We just looked at him and Izzy went to say something but she couldn’t and just started laughing again but in a very weird way. I think we all let out a chuckle at the strange noise she made.
Dean nudged Cas saying “leave it, probably just girl stuff”. Cas still looked as confused as ever as we picked up Sam en route to the motel as he had gone grocery shopping.
He came into the back with myself and Izzy with a strange look on his face.
Dean stopped him before he could say anything by saying “don’t ask. They have some joke they find hilarious”
I just nodded and kept myself calm along with Izzy. Eventually we calmed down and i noticed Dean kept looking back at me through the mirror with a curios face. I didn’t blame him we were acting like a pair of idiots.
We got to the motel car park and Sam went to check us in and came back with 2 keys.
“they have a room available with a double bed, and another room available with 3 single beds.” Sam looked at us knowing we have to split.
Dean has a cheeky look on his face when he said “well why don’t we have us 2 split up so there is a good hunter in each room...” i nodded knowing that was a good point. As he continued he looked at me “and why don’t we leave the 2 eye sex experts with you otherwise i might go nuts” Izzy let out a small giggle whilst Cas stared down at his feet.
They got their bags and walked to their room whilst i got their food bag out of the car. Once they had got going i went to get my stuff from the car until Dean stopped me.
“you can’t carry heavy things with your shoulder”
“i do have another arm Dean!” i said frantically waving it around like an idiot.
Dean laughed and raised an eyebrow at me as he locked the car.
“what are you looking so smug about Mr Winchester?”
As he picked up the bags and we started walking to the room as he said “do you not like my skills at getting just us a room” he said with a wink.
“hmm...maybe” i said not giving him any clues to what i thought. Which was by the way very excited.
He turned around saying “come on wasn’t that awesome?”
I raised my shoulders as a reply as we walked into the room.
“one day you will admit it....i am awesome!” Dean said as he put the bags down and sat on the sofa with a beer. I could tell this night was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this :D