Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

The Sofa

I was laying face down on my bed for about 20 minutes practising reloading guns etc when Dean got up and said
“going to have a shower! That cool?”
I turned around and sat up “yeah thats fine!”
Dean wandered into the bathroom as i went and got a drink and sat on the sofa. He was watching some black and white cowboy film which in the end i got quite into even though i had to turn the volume up really high as they were speaking really quietly.
After about 20minutes my shoulder started to hurt and i winced as i tried to move it. I put my hand over it and tried to massage it which worked a little bit. Due to the TV being so loud i didn’t realise Dean had come out of the shower. He came behind me and leaned on the back of the sofa and put his hand were my hand was on my shoulder
“does it hurt?”
“yeah a bit”
“let me go get some painkillers i think Sam got some when he went out”
“cheers Dean”
I turned around to see Dean getting the pills and only then realised he was in just a towel around his waist. Of course he would do that.. i bet he accidently forgot his clothes as well.
He came back to see me smiling and stood there with his arms by his sides like a model and said “you like?” whilst raising an eyebrow.
I shook my head and said “just wondering if you forgot your clothes as well”
He chuckled and went back into the bathroom with his clothes.
I lied down on the sofa as it was more comfortable my shoulder being flat. A couple of minutes later Dean walked out and sat on the arm rest of the sofa.
“oh sorry” i said sitting up “you probably want to sit down, look at me taking up the sofa”
Dean shook his head “it’s fine.”
I gave him a sit down look and said “well im up now you might as well sit down.”
“there isn’t room for both of us!”
“well think of something then!” i said in a whiney voice as i didn’t want him to be uncomfortable.
He came over to my end whilst i stood up and he lied on his side at the back of the sofa. I gave him a questioning look and he just smiled and tapped the space next to him. I went and lied next to him flat on my back so it didn’t hurt my shoulder. My hurt shoulder was the one furthest from him and he reached over to check what it looked like under my bandage, I closed my eyes ready to flinch at the pain if he touched it but when he did touch it he was extremely gentle. I was surprised. He pulled his arm back and watched the tv. I looked up at him and noticed his hair was still wet.
“great job you did there drying your hair” i said whilst ruffling his hair with my good arm
He chuckled and picked up a beer from across the table.
He offered me one and i turned it down.
“have you ever tried beer?” he said taking a sip
“once a little while ago, didn’t really like it though.”
He held his towards my face “try it” i shook my head and he brought it closer to my lips.
“i guess i don’t really have a choice then do i?” i said caving into his request
“nope” he said emphasizing the p whilst he poured the beer into my mouth.
I swallowed it.
“...its ok i guess”
Dean looked very happy with himself and we watched the end of the film. Near the end i yawned and Dean saw
“if you’re tired go to bed!”
I mumbled as i turned over onto my good side which was facing Dean and said “too tired and warm to move.”
Before i could fall asleep Dean cupped his hand around my face and kissed me. His soft lips went onto mine and i honestly didn’t know what to do. I kissed him back after my brain went into meltdown mode. He pulled away and whispered “night.”
With that i snuggled in closer to him as he was warm and he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled a blanket over the top of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying. i can update pretty much whenever atm as its the half term but after this week it might not be so regular :)