Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

Hands and Popcorn

MISHA’S POV

“Look, I know you want me to lay off but I’m not going to.” I watched Sebastian as he sighed and crossed his legs on the sofa. “She likes it, she just won’t admit it.”
“Misha her friend pushed her into this you can’t just attack her emotionally. You’re at the point where it has to mean something.”
“But it does! That’s exactly what I’m trying to explain to you.” I sat down opposite him and dragged my hand across my face. Sighing, I heard my friend get up and start to leave. “Where are you going?”
“I’m going to my trailer, I need to think how to keep this poor girl away from you.” I shot up, grabbing him by the arm.
“No, please don’t. Look, I promise I won’t hurt her emotionally.”
“I remember you said that about another girl once and the day after you hung her bra up in a tree for everyone to see.” I rolled my eyes.
“Oh come on, she was a bitch! This is Amelia we’re talking about. I give you my word that this war won’t get worse than it is already.” I saw Sebastian consider something, then he said he believed me and he walked out the door. I leaned against it when an idea formed in my head. Grabbing my coat off the side, I hurried out of my trailer, closing the door behind me.

FOUR HOURS LATER

AMELIA’S POV

“Hey want some popcorn?” Clara offered me the bowl but I shook my head, turning the movie up louder. We’d been hanging out in Jensen’s trailer, waiting for him to finish so we could get back to Misha’s. To be honest I was just avoiding Misha. What Sebastian told me freaked me the fuck out, but Clara said I was just over-reacting. Talking about Clara, we had a massive argument about the matter, which resulted in both of us covered in popcorn and breaking a vase on Jensen’s table. I was worried until Clara reminded me that Jensen wouldn’t mind because of their ‘thing’. “Dude, we can’t hide in here forever, you know.” Sighing, I chucked the remote over to my friend.
“I know. Unfortunately, we still have to sit in the same car as Misha Collins. And stay in the same house as Misha Collins. For two weeks.”
“Talking of car rides what time is Jensen meant to be finishing?”
“You’re asking the wrong...wait.” I pulled the timetable Jim had given me out of my bag and looked for Jensen’s name.
“Well?”
“Well we’re actually in luck; he should be finishing in about twenty minutes.” I heard Clara breathe a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, there was a muffled knock on the door, quiet below the sound of the chick flick we had on. I looked at Clara pleadingly, and she rolled her eyes and walked up to the door, opening it.
“Good afternoon, you must be Clara.” I heard the familiar English accent and smiled, jumping up from the sofa. I was worried it would be Misha, and I was so fucking happy it was Sebastian.
“Hey there Sebastian! Gave me quite a scare there.” I motioned for him to come in and pushed Clara passed the door. She was frozen with the I-can’t-believe-it’s-a-hot-guy-I’d-fuck-face. Sighing, I punched her arm. “Get a grip, Clara!”
“But that’s Sebastian...”
“Yes I am, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He surprised us both by turning around and shaking Clara’s hand which had been by her side. Clara squeaked something unintelligible and followed him into the trailer, sitting down next to him and holding out the bucket of popcorn. Before I closed the door, I put my foot on the top step, leaning out to check whether Jensen was coming yet. It was beginning to get dark and I squinted, trying to see better.
Out of nowhere a hand yanked me outside, pushing me against the trailer. A hand came over my mouth to stop my scream. In the semi-darkness I couldn’t see who was holding me but my mind could conjure up a pretty clear picture as the same wonderful smell wafted towards me. My body instantly relaxed, and Misha took his hand away, leaning it against the trailer.
“I told you I wouldn’t be able to control myself...” He whispered as he pushed his lips against mine forcefully, one of his hands going into my hair. My own hands instinctively reached up and curled around his neck, and I couldn’t stop myself from making some sort of weird mewing noise. Fuck the bet I’d earned this. Before I had time to register any other thoughts, Misha broke away, both of us panting slightly. I reached out my arms, uttering a small sound of disapproval, but he was gone. I heard him walking away, chuckling quietly. I groaned and knocked my head against the trailer. This was Round 2, and Misha was winning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the addition of Sebastian to this story! Thanks for reading :D x