Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

My Dad And His Job

Zak Bagans.
The ultimate hunk of the century, says all the fan girls, says all my friends. Americas-no, correction, the WORLDS greatest ghost hunter. The lead investigator on the Travel channel from the show Ghost Adventures that everyone knows and loves. But most importantly, the worlds number one dad.

Some days hes a hard ass. Understandable right? I don't mind though, hes a stressed out man. Today he is on his way home from a lock down. Hes been gone for about two weeks and i've been extremely excited to see him!

My aunt Jessica, dads sister, has been staying with me at my house with her baby. Shes really sweet and all into the whole being a mommy attitude but i've been trying to stay to myself. She payed most of her attention to the baby so i'm sure she didn't really mind until she needed help with dinner.

As of right now, That 70's Show blasted through my living room. Aunt Jessica sat next to me, rocking baby tori in her arms and laughing at the comedy pouring from my TV. After "Steven" made fun of one of the guys,the front door opened and in stumbled my dad. I turned around quickly and a smile spread on my face from ear to ear.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. I was short for my 15 year old age, so I was lucky dad was a good 6 feet and a inch. I giggled quietly to myself. He stumbled backwards slightly while hugging me tightly in his arms.

"Woah geez Taylor. Be careful." He snapped.

This was what I DIDN'T like about my dad and his job. I understand sometimes that he is extremely tired after an excruciating lock down but i'm his daughter for heavens sake! I never ask for much from him,but if I were to ask this time, a "hi honey" would be all I was looking for.

I slid down and stood to the side as he walked past me messing up my long dark wavy hair before going to stand in from of aunt Jessica. Seriously it needs cut. I shook it a little and felt it brush the backs of my fore arms.

I was sad. Just this overwhelming sense of sadness. I missed my dad but he snaps at me at first glance. He hadn't even smiled at me. Thanks dad.

"Hey Jess, how was everything? Was she good? " he asked.

I watched as Aunt Jessica gave me a weary glace. She knew I was upset. But there was something else...what was that? She looked me up and down once more before whispering something in dad ear that I couldn't make out and grabbed his arm gently pulling him to the kitchen and out of my sight. What the hell...

I went to my room deciding that I would just take a shower and head to bed early without dinner. To be honest I didn't was to eat. My stomach was slightly knotted up. After doing so, I grabbed a book and hopped in bed. Reading seemed to be my only way out. It reminded me of mom....

Footsteps trailed towards my room and soon someone was knocking on my door. I didn't want to get it. I knew it was probebly dad but...I didn't know how I felt about being lectured, if that was even the problem.

"Come in..." I said.

Dad poked his head inside, a sorrowful look in his eyes. I wasn't sure why. I half expected him to tell me some bad news,but when he walked over to my bed and sat gingerly next to me and grabbed my hand, I looked at him confused.

"Is everything ok Taylor?" He asked.

With me? Something wrong with me? You snapped at me dad! Im slightly confused dad.

"Yea." I lied.

He knew then that I was lying. He could read me like a book.

"A 'hi honey' would have sufficed dad. Not 'geez Taylor, be careful'. " while saying the last part I mocked him in some evil witch tone.

Half to lighten the mood, and half to put an emphasis on how he was being snappy. Hes been snappy before don't get me wrong. There are just times where I want some affection from my father and he ignores me.

"Im sorry babybug, it was just a long flight and a long drive after that on top of this grusome gruesome lock down....I just....i'm sorry I snapped i'm just really really tired honey. Forgive me?" My dad pouted like he always did when he knew that he had done wrong. I couldn't resist. I chuckled and pulled my dad further on the bed so he could lay with me.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

"Sleep babybug. " he whispered back.

I scooted closer to him clamping his shirt in my fist like I always have and breathed deeply in the scent of his cologn.

"Dad..."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm glad you're home, I love you." I whispered and smiled when he planted a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you to babybug."

And I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man guys! Im really nurvace about writing this lol im pretty confident on where i want to go with this. But its really hard to write cuz its been a long time lol so just bear with me please! COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!