Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

ten...

*Sam’s POV(Not Uley)*

I drove to the beach and went to sit by the water for a while, to think. I need to call Embry. I took out my phone and dialed Embry’s number.

*ringing…ringing…ringing..ringing… “Heyy you reached Embry. Sorry I couldn’t come to the phone, but you know the deal, leave your name and number at the beep.”

Damn it…. “Jason.” I flipped through my contacts looking for Jason’s number. Found it.

*ringing, ringing, ringing* “C’mon Jace pick up.”

“Hello??”

“Jace?!”

“Sam? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, have you talked to Em??”

“Yeahh he just left. Why??”

“Do you know where he went??”

“No. He was with Sam though, if that helps give you an idea.”

“No…not really. I tried calling him but he wouldn’t pick up. Listen can I come over??”

“Sure. I’m not doing anything.”

“Mkayy thanks. I’ll be there soon.”

“Alright. Bye”

I wonder where Embry is??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up in Jason’s drive way and Jason’s already waiting on the front porch.

“Heyy!” Jason says walking over to me.

“Hey.” I said getting out of the car.

“What up with the bag??” Jason asks eyeing my duffle bag in the back seat.

“Long story” was all I said walking with him inside.

“Explain.”

“Anybody home??” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Is anybody ever home??”

“Guess not.” Jason was a only kid and his parents were workaholics.

“Want something to eat?? Drink??” He asked

“Uh. You got any munchies?? Or anything??”

He looked through the cabinets. “Cookies??”

“What kind??”

“M&M.”

“My favorite! Cough ‘em up.” I said. He tossed me the bag.

“Drink??”

“Juice or tea”

“fruit punch?” I nodded, he poured a glass and handed it to me and sat down. “So spill. What’s up with the duffle bag??”

“Uhm alright.” I put my cookie down and pulled up my sleeves for Jason just like I did Billy.. “Kind of self explanatory if you ask me.”

“Shit Sam!” Jason got up and went to the laundry room and grabbed a towel and put some ice in it. “Your step-dad did that to you?!”

“Nah duh Sherlock!”

“Here.” He place the ice towel on one of my arms. I flinched. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” I grabbed the ice from him. “Thanks.”

He sat back down and put his head in his hands. “Where you staying? Or do you know?”

“I don’t know yet. That’s why I called Embry but he wouldn’t pick up.”

He looked up at me, “Stay with me. Please?” He glanced at my arms.

“Your parents don’t like me. You honestly think your parents will let me stay for a week?”

“They’re never home anyways.”

“How ‘bout this. I’ll stay with you until I get a hold of Embry. Then I’ll go stay with him??”

“Wait did you say a week??”

“Yeah. He told me to get my shit and he better not see me for the next week.”

“Alright well we’ll do that then.” I got up and threw the ice down the sink and put the towel in the laundry room. “You sure your okayy??”

I just looked at him and pulled my sleeves down, “Jason you know I hate when people start feeling sorry for me.”

“I’m not feeling sorry for you I’m just worried.”

“About what?! I’m here. Alive. Be happy for that.”

“Fine.”

I spent the night with Jason that day. Unseen from his parents. I woke up the next day on Jason’s bed with him on the couch. Ha I won the bed last night on Need for Speed. I got up and grabbed some clothes from my duffle bag and went to take a shower.

I came out and tip toed back to Jason’s room. I wasn’t sure if his parents were home or not. I opened Jason’s door quietly and shut the door. I walked over to my duffle bag and was putting my clothes back in my bag when two arms picked me up and threw me on the bed. “Jason!!”

“Why you trying to be all sneaky for?? Nobody is here.”

“So that required you scaring the shit out of me and throwing me on your bed??”

“YUP!” he gave me that cocky grin.

“Your dead!” I got up and jumped at him. He caught me but we both fell to the floor and he rolled me over and grabbed my hands and started trying to pull them over my head. “NO!” I said laughing. I was struggling. I was able to twist my body for him to lose balance and topple over. I got up and jumped on his back putting him in a head lock. “You give?!?”

“NO!” he reached behind and grabbed my waist and pulled my in front and he threw me on his bed again. He grabbed my legs, spun me around, and pulled me toward him. I was laying on my back, with my legs dangling from the bed, and he was pinning me down. “Give?!”

“I’m gonna call rape.” I said laughing.

“Go ahead. Nobody will hear you.” He smiled.

“Creeper!”

“AM NOT!”

“ARE SO!”

“NO!”

“YES! Now get off!”

“Give in 1st!”

“No way!” I was still trying to wiggle out my hands but he had a good grasp on me. Shit.

“I know a way that’ll make you give in quick.”

“HA! I’m doubting that sir!”

“Alright.” he starting leaning down, his face just inches from mine.

“Jason you wouldn’t!”

“Bet?” he asked just centimeters from my face.

I just looked at him. He looked like he was serious. “You wouldn’t” he started to lean in again. “Oh. Oh. Ooookay..I GIVE!” I said stuttering. He stopped and smiled with his nose touching mine.

“Thought you would.”

“Yeahh yeahh can you get off me please. I don’t like being pinned down against your body like this.”

“Harsh.” He said smiling and letting me go.

I got up and fixed my shirt. “Never said I was nice.”

“No but you never said you weren’t nice either.”

“Touche.”

“Mhmm so what do you want to do today?? Hang here?? Go to the back roads?? Or go fine Embry??”

“Trying to get rid of me??”

“Pssh you crazy! I love ya Sammie!” he said running over to me, putting me in a bear crushing hug.

“Yeahh….loveyoutoo…….But Jason….I….can’t…breath.” I said gasping for air.

“Ohh my bad.” he put me down.

“Sure thing.”

My phone stared ringing. “Baby I like it. The way you move on the floor. Oh yes I like it!”

Jason smirked. “I’m gonna shower real quick.”

“Mkayy.” I walked over to answer my phone. “EM!”

“Heyy Sam. Sorry I missed your call. I was…….busy.”

“I bet.” I said.

“Swear I was. So what’d you need??”

“Uhm a place to stay.”

“My place is open. Where are you at right now??”

“At Jace’s house, I crashed here last night. I was kind of kicked out for the week.”

“Ohh. Alright well I’m home right now, want to come by now??”

“Sure. Can Jason come??”

“Duh. We could hit up the back roads. Earn some cash for some pizza tonight or something.”

“Alrighty sounds like a plan. Be there soon.”

“Kayy, see ya.”

“Bye.” I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

“Yeah?” Jason opened the door with a towel covering only his waist.

Damn!! He has a nice body. Freak, I think I’m staring. I looked back up at him. “Embry wants to hang out. Hit up the back roads for a while. Wanna come??”

“Sure. But I gotta be back later. Guys want to go to Port Angelas tonight.”

“Alright, Well Em said he’ll let me stay with him so you don’t get in trouble. So hurry up and get dressed.” I said walking away, i could here him walk behind me towards the room.

“But you like me better like this.” he smiled.

Damn it! Knew I was staring. “Yeah well you got a nice body. Good for you, but I don’t think Embry would feel comfortable seeing you shirtless.”

“Riiiiiiiight. Okay. Give me a minute to get dressed.”

“Alright I’ll be in the car.”

“Kayy.”

I grabbed my bag and went to put it in my car. Two minutes later Jason comes walking out and gets in. “Ready?” I asked.

“LET’S DO THIS!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww they're cute:)