Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

Four..

*Jacob POV*

“DUDE STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD!!” I smacked Paul across the head. "Embry, Sam, and my dad have to eat too!”

“Well excuse me.” Paul said. “Where is Embry and Sam anyways??”

“They should be here soon, with the way Sam drives.” Jared said.

As soon as he said that I heard a car pull up. I turned and saw a jet black Honda civic pull into the driveway. “That isn’t a normal Honda civic” I thought. “Hey does Sam race??” I asked the guys.

“Yeah. She races on the back roads all the time.” Quil said with a mouth full of hot dog. Wow! Amazing I could understand him.

“She wins all the time too.” Jared added.

“I think I saw her race the other day. Against a silver grand am.”

“Yeah that was her. She told us about that. She smoked him in what 11 seconds? Ha!” Paul said.

Huh. I wish they would come out of the car.

“HEY! YOU GUYS HURRY UP! I’m ABOUT TO EAT YALLS FOOD!!” Paul yelled.

Obviously Embry heard and he ran out of the car like a bat out of hell. The driver door open and I heard the most angelic laugh, then she stepped out of the car. My mind went BLANK! I forgot everything that was around me. It was just her and nothing else.

“JAKE YOU DIDN’T!!” Embry snapped me out of it when he tackled me to the ground. “WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Sorry! You know you can’t control this shit! It happens!!” I yelled.

“EMBRY!!” I heard that her voice again run up to us. “EMBRY GET OFF!” she pulled on his shirt but he was still on top of me shaking and hitting me across the face. “THAT’S IT!” She jumped on Embry from the side and brought him down on top of her, to where it was like he was protecting her from me.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!”

“WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?!?! OF ALL PEOPLE?? WHY NOW?? HUH?!” He yelled still protecting her.

“Guys a little help!” she yelled to Paul, Jared, and Quil.

“I TOLD YOU! I CAN’T CONTROL IT!”

“I DIDN’T WANT HER INVOLVED IN THIS AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THAT!!” he gets up and tackles me again. Instead this time I fight back. I rolled him off and jumped on him and started swinging.

“NO! GET OFF OF HIM!” She yelled pulling at my shoulder. Embry has pissed me off to far this time. I was trembling! I was still wailing on Embry and she was still tugging and I all of a sudden got frustrated and got up off of him and turned around to face her dead in the face.

She looked……….scared. What the hell am I doing??
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh....FIGHT!!!!