Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

Five...

*Sam’s POV (Not Uley)

What the hell is going on?! I get out of the car, and then I see Jacob staring at me, then bada bing bada boom, Embry freaking tackles the kid.

I ran over to try and get Embry off. I finally tackled him to the side to where he was able to come off Jacob. Then Embry is on top of me, with his back towards me like he’s trying to protect me. From what?? Jacob?? Yeah right. I mean yeah, he has muscles like the freaking hulk but I think I could take him. I think.

““I DIDN’T WANT HER INVOLVED IN THIS AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THAT!!” Embry said.

Involved in what?! And there goes Embry again. But instead Jacob is actually fighting back this time. “NO! GET OFF OF HIM!!” I yelled. I tried pulling him off by his shoulder but this guy was freaking buff! I keep pulling then at his arm and he finally gets off Embry but comes face to face with me, with a look like he was going to attack me. I backed up scared. I’ve been hit by a guy before, not something i want to relive. His face goes completely blank. I back up a little more but trip over something. I just sat there on the ground, looking at Jacob and glancing over at Embry.

“Embry??” I said keeping my eyes on Jacob. He still looked like he could just pounce at anytime.

“JACOB! GET AWAY FROM HER!” Embry yells.

Jacob just looks over at Embry. “Do you honestly think I would hurt her??”

“No, but your scaring the hell out of her! Back up!”

“Guys!” I yelled towards the camp. They heard me that time. Paul runs up first and grabs me.

“Jacob, bro. Calm down.” Paul says helping me up. I look over at Embry. He was still laid on the ground. Looked like he has a busted lip from where I’m standing.

“Jacob” I said. His eyes went straight to mine and I felt a shock run through me. “What was that??” I thought.

“Please calm down. I just want to get to Embry and then I’ll leave and be out of the way” I said still looking into his deep, dark brown, chocolate eyes. Woah! Sam calm down.

I walked towards Jacob and he tensed up. “I’m sorry,” he said.

“Don’t be. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have come, then none of this would have happened.” I walked past Jacob and towards Embry who was still lying on the ground. I kneeled next to him, “You okay??”

“Don’t mind me. I’ll heal. Are you okay??”

“Me?? Why wouldn’t I be??” I asked

“Cause I’ve seen that facial expression on your face before and it’s not my exact favorite.” Sadly I knew what he was talking about. I had the same facial expression just now when my dad had punched me and slammed me against the wall. Embry found me that day and promised he would never leave.

“We’ll talk about it later. Let’s get you to my car and we’ll go hang at your place and watch a movie and get you cleaned up.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Let’s go.” I put Embry’s arm around my neck and helped him get up and walk to my car. As soon as Embry was in the car, I walked over to where the adults were. “Hey Billy.”

“SAM! I haven‘t seen you in a while! Are you staying for the bonfire??”

“Uhm, afraid not. We kind of had an…” I looked over at Jacob. He looked like he lost the love of his life. “Emergency.” I finished.

Billy looked over at his son, “Uh huh. Emergency. Well promise me you’ll come by tomorrow??” Jacob’s head shot up and looked directly at me.

“Sure Billy. I’ll be here around 3. But I got to go.” I hugged Billy and said good bye to everyone. Every one that is except for Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up into Embry’s drive way and hauled him inside and laid him on the couch. “Do you need clothes to change into??” I asked him.

“Uh yeah. They’re upstairs in my dresser. Top drawers are pajamas. You could grab a pair if you want.

“Mkayy be done in a second.” I ran upstairs and got a pair of pajamas for him and I found a pair of pajama pants for me too.

I run back downstairs and Embry is in the kitchen eating cold pizza. “Dude really??” I laughed.

“I don’t know what your talking about. Cold pizza is the best.”

I laughed, “Mkayy well I got your pajamas on the couch.”

“Thanks.” He put his pizza down and started walking out of the kitchen. “By the way, I like my pajamas better on you.” he winked.

I smiled, “Go change Embry.”

“Fine.”

I grabbed myself a glass of water and went to sit on the couch and flipped through the channels and found XXX on tv with Vin Diesal.

“I love this movie!” Embry said coming downstairs and sitting next to me.

“Duh! Who doesn’t?!”

“Lame people!” he smiled.

“AGREED!”

We both feel asleep on the couch during the movie. I feel asleep to the thought of seeing Jacob again……..tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
And ding, ding, ding...fight is over. Who won?? Jacob of course, but poor embry. On to the next chapter, yes??