Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 15

I was sitting in my car on my way to Alans. He said he would cook for me because of our fight. I was still a bit angry but i tried to give him his second Chance.

The door opened and showed Alans wide grinning face. "Hey babe.", He smiled.

Oh god it was hard Not to fall for him instantly when he did that. "Hi.", I said and gave him a little smile.

He lead me inside and showed me to the table.

"I made sushi.", i heard Alan say from the kitchen. "yum", i responded and facepalmed myself for that stupid comment.

Two minutes later he came back with a huge plate of sushi and put it down on the table. He sat down in front of me and we began to eat. "Is it okay?", Alan asked shyly. He Was just a small bunch of nervousity sitting there with his sushi plate trying to Do everything right. "It's perfect.", I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and sighed in release.

"Are you still angry?", he asked a few moments later while looking down on his plate. "Not really...I think it's time to forgive you. I mean...nothing really Bad happened, like...you didn't cheat or something and I think you've learned your lesson,so..."
I didn't have the time to end my sentence because Alan jumped from his chair and ran towards me just to hug me as thight as he could.
"Oh my god I'm so Happy you just said that because I really missed you and I couldn't take this awkward silence any longer so thank you for forgiving me, Austin, I love you!", he practically shouted. "Wait.", I said and pulled him just a bit away. "What did you just say?"
"I said that I'm Happy and..."
"Nonono i mean the last part."
"Oh erm i said...i said 'I love you'", he murmured carefully. I stared into his eyes for a few moments before I started smiling and said: "I love you too, Alan."
♠ ♠ ♠
*FLUFF*