Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 14

I was seated at the Bus Station next to Tyler and Michael, staring at my phone.
It's been nearly one week since our fight and Austin's still pissed.
"You've called him over twenty times now, man. Maybe he just wants you to talk to him." , Tyler said.
"But how, if he ignores me?", I responded, disappointed.
"If you see him in the hallway just tell him you need to talk."
"mpf..."

"Go ahead,pussy!", Michael suddenly added and pushed me from my bench.
"Okay, okay, I'll Do it.", I growled and Made my way back into the building.

~^.^~

Austin was sitting in his usual place when I walked into french class.
He looked up for a moment, but quickly turned away when he saw me.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to his table.
"We need to talk about things." , I said while looking to the ground.
He looked up to me and just stared into my face for a few seconds, before he stand up and walked past me, outside the room.
I followed him and a few moments later we were both standing in front of the classroom staring at the ground.

"I only told him, that we're through when I met him Last week. I told him I found someone Else." , I explained.
He took a deep breath before talking: "That's not the point, Alan. The point is that you lied to me. You shoud've been honest to me."
"But I just didn't want you to be jealous for no reason."
"I wouldn't be jealous if you want to meet your ex. But don't lie to me."
"So...can I get another Chance?", I asked carefully.
"Maybe...if you show me that you really mean it."
"I will! Just come to my house this evening!"
He looked a bit confused but finally he said yes.

~^.^~

"Alan!", I heard a familiar voice when I sat at the Bus stop again, this time after school. I looked up from the Display of my phone.
It was Justin. He stand shyly in front of me, an unsure look on his face.
"yeah?" , I asked.
"I'm sorry." , He suddenly said. "I completely overreacted the Last time we talked. I'm sorry. I just want you to be Happy and I ruined that thing with Austin."
He looked like he was close to tears.
" I won't beg you for another Chance anymore. I just want to be your friend again. We've been Bros since we were Babys and I don't wanna throw this all away. Please, can we be friends again?"
He stared in my eyes, hoping for me to say yes.
I rolled my eyes. "But only friends."
"I know. Only friends.", He nodded quickly.
"okay.", I smiled.
He looked like the happiest person again. And hugged me tight.
"I missed you, bro."
"I missed you too, Jus."

~^.^~

I was running through the supermarket, trying to get what I needed before it would close.
I decided to cook something for Austin tonight and it needed to be perfect, so it needed to be sushi.
My parents went to visit some friends, so we would be alone.
When I had everything I needed I Made my way Home.
I really hoped that this would work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY

i just COMPLETELY forgot about this fanfiction until I saw the alert this morning!!!
I hope you guys forgive me!

I know this is short but I will update sooner this time, I promise!! <3333