Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 5

I was fucking nervous about meeting up with Austin. I mean... Really fucking nervous.
How can you not be? Just look at Austin. He's tall and cute and hot and he has a nose ring and...
I'm fanboying... Ugh...

I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of him if I keep being like this. Okay, Alan, just calm down...
I looked at my phone to check the time. I'd been waiting for 10 minutes already. Not that Austin was late, I'd just been here way too early.

"Alan!"
I turned around.
"H-hey Austin..." Stop stuttering.

Oh my god. He's so gorgeous. Help...

"You look really good." He bit his lip and smiles.
I'm going to die.

"Thank you.. Y-you do too." I was blushing. I bet my face perfectly matched with my hair right now.
"You uh... Wanna go inside and uh... Yeah... You know..."
Aw, he's nervous.
"Yeah, let's go..."
As we got inside the café we ordered our ice cream and sat down somewhere in the back. I started eating mine when Austin suddenly started laughing.
Why is he laughing? Oh my god. Austin.... Don't do that. What have I done wrong? I'm gonna freak out if he doesn't stop!
"Wha-what?" I asked nervously.
"Your face...", he grinned.
"M-my face?" Oh... He was laughing about my face. Is it THAT ugly? Wow... Great. I should go now...
Just as I decided to get up and just leave he took out his phone and held it up to my face.
"Here... Look at yourself, Alan." He kept grinning.

Oh holy cats.
No... Fuck... Did I seriously cover myself in chocolate ice cream? Oh god. That's totally not embarrassing.
I felt my cheeks turn tomato red.
"Let me help you...", Austin giggled.
He took a napkin and wipes the chocolate off my face. I couldn't help but stare at him.
His beautiful eyes. A perfect brown... Well... Chocolate brown.
I must've been lost in them cause after a while Austin poked my cheek...
"Why are you staring at me?"
I shook my head and looked at him again. "Sorry..."
Austin smiled. "You're really cute."
"I'm what?"
"Cute. You kind of looked like a cat.", he said.
He just said I looked like a kitten. A kitten. "Oh my god, I love you!"
Fuck.
"I mean... Like... I..." Smooth, Ashby.
"It's okay. I know what you mean." He grinned.
I bit my lip.
Just as I wanted to say something I saw Michael and Tyler coming up to us.
Awesome... That's exactly what I needed.
Michael sat next to Austin. "What's up, Lovebugs?" He giggled.
Shut up.
Tyler, who was sitting next to me grinned at us.
"How's your date going?"
I blushed immediately.
"Aw look at the ginger kid blushing!"
Austin giggled. How was this not embarrassing for him?
Tyler must have noticed that I was really uncomfortable because he was trying to get his boyfriend away from us. "Michael, Baby? I really want to eat pizza. Can we do that?"
"What?" Michael seemed to be confused at first but realized what his boyfriend tried shortly after. "Oh... Yeah, of course, babe.", he grinned and searched for something in his pocket.
What was he doing? Couldn't they just leave and stop making things uncomfortable for me. Please. I was trying to have a date there...
Austin just fiddled with his hand desperately wished for them to leave.
Same here, Aus...
Michael shoved something on the table between me and Austin.
What?
"Have fun.", he laughed, winked at us and left with Tyler.
I looked at the object on the table.
Oh my god. "What the..."
Austin started laughing.
Once again, I blushed really hard and let my head slam on the table.
Did he really just place a condom in front of us?!
"This is so awkward.", I say while looking up again.
Austin was still laughing.

Why am I the only person being embaressed all the time?!

"We should take this away from the table!", Austin says, still grinning.
He took the condom and put it in his pocket or something.
We continue talking while eating a lot more ice cream.

"What time is it?", he suddenly asks.

I take out my phone and look at the screen.

"Wow, we've been sitting here for three full hours now!", I tell him surprised and show him the screen.

"Well, time goes by fast when you have fun!", he says and smiles while looking deep in my eyes.

I blushed immediately.
I still couldn't believe I was sitting here with such a perfect person.

"But I should go now before I miss the last bus.", he says and puts out his moneycase.

I wanted to do the same but he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"No, I'll pay. I invited you to this, remember?", he said and I smiled.

"Well then, thank you, Aus...", I said shyly.
We went out of the café and we walked next to each other to the bus stop.
I realised how huge he was.

I wished so hard to hold his hand right now.

"Will I see you tomorrow?", he asks me when we arrive.
"There's a basketball game tomorrow and I'm gonna do this cat thing, so...I guess.", I answered nervously.

That's so attractive, being a mascot. Congrats, Alan.

"Okay, then I will come watch you being a cat!", he smiles.

I smiled back and I swear I would've lost myself in his eyes again if the bus wouldn't have arrived.

"Well, then...See ya tomorrow!", he says.

"I guess..."

We hugged and I nearly knocked out by the smell of his shirt.
Then he climbed into the bus and was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this took a bit longer because I was writing it together with bibibarakitty C:
Hope you like it <3