Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 4

"Hey, Alan...", Justin said with a small smile.

I immediatly felt bad, because he still seemed kind of sad, that I broke up with him a few weeks ago.
"Erm...Hi Justin...What's up?"
"I miss you."

Seriously?

"Justin, I.."
"No, It's okay, I'm gonna go get some food or whatever...", he murmured and walked away.
Wow, thanks for making me feel like I'm the biggest asshole ever.

"Jus, wait!", I shouted and ran after him, but someone behind me graps my wrist and pulls me back.

It was Tony.

"No, Alan. We talked about this a billion times, you're not gonna fall for this sad-hurt-boy-thing again!", he said with a warning look in his eyes.
"But he looks like a sad baby turtle...with red hair."

I always get him with turtles...hehehe
"That's not gonna work so get the fuck over Justin!", he snaped.

I mean, he was right, I didn't really want to go back to Justin but he seemed so fucking down all the time...

"Don't even think about apologising, HE cheated on you, remember?", my best friend told me, obviously annoyed.
"I know. But..."
"No 'Buts' anymore. It's over between you two. Now go and talk to Austin, because he's cute and you're in love with him."
"I am not..."
"Who are we kidding, Alan? You want his adopted babys..."
"Stop it, I don't want any babys and I'm gonna go to class!", I shouted, while blushing.
Angry as I was I turned around, ready to leave.
"Alan."
"What?!"
"You forgot your backpack?", Tony laughed.
Without a word I turned around again, picked up my backpack and swaggered away...

Austins POV

"Where's Ginger Prince?", Michael asked while feeding his boyfriend with fries.

They are so cute I hate them.

"Talking to his Ex...", I told him.
"Someone seems dissapointed.", Shay laughed.
"What? No, why should I be..."
"Because you like him.", Tino answered.
I sighed.
"Could you all just stop caring about my love-life and do something productive?", I snaped.
"Aww, he's so in love with him.", Michael said happily.
"Okay, guys, I'm done...", I finally told them and walked away to the next class.

After school I went to the bus stop.
It seemed like Jack and Alex were making out somewhere else today, because the only person sitting there was a sad looking Justin.
"Hey, man...", I said friendly.
He looked up to me and washed away a tear from his cheek.
"Hey, new guy whose name i forgot.", he murmured.
"It's Austin. " I told him. He didn't seem to care. "What's wrong?"
"It's because of Alan.", he suddenly said.
Wow, he actually told me the truth. I wasn't expecting that, but well...
"What happened?"
"I cheated on him when we were a couple, because I was drunk on a party and he broke up a month ago and I miss him.", he said within one breath.
"Oh...", I said awkwardly.
The bus arrived and a few guys with basketballs came out of it.

Wait. The basketball team! Fuck, I told Alan I'd be there.

"Erm, I gotta go to the gym now...maybe you can talk to him or something?", I stuttered.
What the fuck are you doing, Austin! You want to date Alan, stop helping his Ex to get back to him.
"Whatever...", Justin sighed.

I gave him a short smile before I made my way to the back of the building.

Alans POV

"Tony!! HELP!", I screamed through the dressing room.
"What's wrong?", I heard him ask from the shower.
"I'm stuck in the fucking costume!", I whined while fighting against the stupid cat head.
I heard him laugh loudly.
"Well, fuck you too.", I shouted angryly.
"I'm naked right now, wait a few minutes, okay?", he said, still amused.
"But Austin could come in every moment!", I said nervously.
Suddenly I felt someone lifting the cat mask from my shoulders with only one move.
I blinked a few times in the light until I looked into some shining brown eyes.
"You okay?", Austin asked grinning.

I blushed immediatly. Oh good god, why?

"Y-Yeah, sure.", I stuttered like an idiot. "How did you do that?"

He laughed a bit (omg he's so cute) and said: "It's easier from the outside."

"Oh, okay...Erm, thank you then."

"You're welcome. So...I'm here now, what can I do?", he asked, still smiling.

"Erm...Wait, I'll show you around a bit...", I said and turned my red face away from him as I walked out of the dressing room into the gym hall.

I showed him the whole basketball and sports area, trying not to make a complete moron out of myself.
"Yeah, and that's the shower room.", I said pointing to a blue door next to the dressing room.

"Hey Alan can I ask you something?", he suddenly said.

"S-Sure."

"Do you like Ice Cream?"
Well, I wasn't expecting this...

"I guess...Why?"

"Because I do too and i thought maybe we could go get some after this...", he explained.

He blushed a bit. Wait. Is he asking me to...

"You mean...like a date?", I asked carefully.

Please for gods sake, say yes.

He looked at his feet and smiled, then he catched my eyes again.

"That's what I thought."