Status: just something quick to pass the time

Boytoy and Intimacy

Victory tasted sweet

It went better than expected. Ryan stayed a few nights after they’d been caught, hushed confessions of attraction and feelings for each other exchanged between kisses and intimate acts.
It was all Shane promised to give him but never delivered and Brendon was beaming.

It’d been three months since it happened and Brendon was thankful it did.

They were walking hand in hand, down the street because it was snowing and Ryan loved taking walks when the rarity of the snowy weather was upon them. He would kiss Brendon’s raw-red cheeks often, reveling in the small giggle the younger boy would emit.

They walked into Brendon’s favorite cafe for vegan lattes and a chance to do Brendon’s favorite activity, show off his boyfriend in public by being as affectionate as possible. They sat in the booth in the back, huddled close and all over each other.

Ryan hailed a waiter, never looking away from Brendon. He ordered their drinks, knowing Brendon’s order down to all the fine details. Brendon kissed his lips, nibbling them slowly when a loud cough flooded the air between them. They ignored it in favor of letting their tongues dance across each other’s mouths.

“Do you fucking mind?” made them turn around and Brendon’s stomach lurched as he recognized the curve of the angry face staring back at him. Ryan snorted, cutting the tension. “What, jealous?”

Shane stood now, hands pounding on the table. “Excuse me?”
“I’m sorry I made him happier than you ever did. Intimacy works, you know?”
Brendon went to protest, tell them to drop it when he found his lips being occupied, melting in Ryan’s method of showing off. “It’s funny, because he still felt the need to be with me and only needed you for an easy fuck.”

“Yeah, but I think it’s hilarious he left you for an easy fuck.”
Brendon stood, “Both of you quit it. Ry, can we go, please?”
Ryan sighed defeated. “Yeah, c’monbabe.”

He grabbed Brendon’s hand, turning out of the cafe and into the snow. He could see the hurt in Shane’s eyes, stopping purposefully infront of the window to kiss Brendon, feeling the burn of a stare in his back.

Victory tasted sweet (with just a hint of foamed soy milk.)
♠ ♠ ♠
rushed I know. Sorry