Status: Updates regular :)

Take My Hand Tonight

andy POV

The guys had all gone out so i decided i would go to. I need to get some thoughts out of my head and the best way to do that is my best friend alcohol.

You see my names Andy Biersack and I'm in the band black veil brides my lifes perfect...well almost.I'm in love with my best friend and band mate Ashley Purdy. He's the reason I'm in a bar drowning my sorrows right now. I want him. i need him. But i cannot ever have him because Ashley is staight. He gets hoe after hoe eventhough recently he's not had anyone to be honest he's sort of isolated himself and hasn't come out of his bunk.I've missed seeing his beautiful face.

'Another beer!' I called too the bartender, he's kinda cute i thought 'please cutie ;)'

'I think you've had enough, c'mon mate time to stop' he escorted me off the premises

Stupid dicks thinking i can't handle my booze -_-

i stumbled back to the bus slamming the door behind me, i must have slammed it hard because i could feel the bus shake under my feet,or was that just mine blured vision?

I went to walk into my bunk when i heard Ashley call out for me.

'Andy? What got your thongs in a twist' oh Ashley any other night that would make me laugh so much but not tonight.

'Nothing.' i looked away from his puppy dog eyes they were so big and round .. just like his- shut up andy!

Andy? Are you sure your okay?'
i wanted to be alone and i know he wouldn't drop it.

'Of course! I'm fucking okay! everyone wants me to be alright so i am fucking Alright! J-just leave m-me alone!' I began to feel my throat going dry, i wanted just to tell him but i couldn't! He would hate me and i couldn't loose him.

'Andy, what are you talking about? You've obviously had too much to drink!' Why are you so caring! Just stop? I walked away from the sofa i was completely unaware i was sitting on

'Yeah do you know what Ash i am! Wanna know why! Its because of you!' I had to get away from him before i told him! I cupped his chin in my hands. SHOW HIM ANDY! SHOW HIM YOU LOVE HIM! JUST KISS HIM! shut up brain! I placed my forehead on his 'Gosh Ashes, Please just see!' I heard him call over to me but i didn't care. i had just almost ruined it! I can't ever EVER get myself in that situation again! Even if that meant staying away from Ashley. I could and i would stay away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that's andys POV! :3 I'm sorry if there's any spelling mistakes my phone just doesn't seem to like it when i copy the chapters up from my wattpad -_-
Anyway! Comment and tell me what you think :*