Status: Just getting started:)

No Such Thing as Too Young

Introduction.

"C'mon! We have a tour we need to get on!"

James screamed excitedly running down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet a few times. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the always clumsy bass player. I went into my room and grabbed my two suitcases. We were leaving for the first tour of the year, and the guys were all really pumped. I was too, but I was also weary of leaving my family right now.
My ten year old sister was just diagnosed with leukemia. Hospital bills and things like that weren't really the problem, seeing as my dad was this big fancy business man that made a lot of money, so money wasn't really the problem. It was more our unstable mother, and that dad really wasn't home that much I was nervous about.

I remember being eight years old, sitting in my room hearing mom and dad fighting. my mother had wanted a divorce for some time, but then she found out she was pregnant with my sister Millie. I didn't understand why she was so angry, wasn't babies supposed to be a happy thing? My friend at that time, Emily, her mom had just had a baby, and I remember Emily all proud about being a big sister, so of course I didn't understand why my parents parents weren't as happy as they were supposed to be.
My dad wanted to keep the baby, even if my mom didn't want to stay. She wanted an abortion and a divorce. In the end she ended staying. Not long after she started drinking. It was terribly, and sometimes i even wish she would have just left after having Millie.

I was now trying to haul the two suitcases down the stairs so we could get the van loaded, but they were two heavy, and I ended up almost stumbling down the stairs.

"Let me help you there, little Cody." Matthew said from behind me. "Stop calling me little. I'm not short, and you can take that one." I said letting go of one of the heavy suitcases.

Matthew, or Matt as we call him, is drummer in our band, and he was one big motherfucker. 6 ft. 4, muscular, arms covered in tattoos. His chocolate brown hair was styled upwards to the right, and he had his ears stretched. He looked like some tough buff guy, but his personality is as soft as his brown eyes. He was just a big teddy bear.

We got my suitcases loaded onto the van, and everything else was packed up and ready for a six week tour.
I went up to my room again to check everything was as it should be before I left. I took a look at myself in my full length mirror. My best pair of skinny jeans, black of course, matched with a misfits tank, a jean west some fans had helped me make a few months ago, my favorite pair of worn out converse, were situated on my 5 ft. 2 frame. My natrually mixed blonde and light brown hair was styled to one side, so that my side cut was visible. My ears were both pierced five different places. All in all, I do look ready for tour, and I am.
I checked my room and hurried down the stairs were my dad and Millie is waiting for a goodbye.
"Millie!" I said and opened my arms for a hug. I didn't need to bow down the slightest, as she wan't that much shorter than me.'
"Be a good girl while I'm gone, call dad if anything happens when he isn't here, and I'll call you as often as I can okay?" I asked and let go of her when I felt her nod. "I'll see you when I get back." I said with a smile running a hand through her hair. Had to do it now, it might not be there when I get back.

I went and hugged my dad and we said our usual goodbyes. Dad had always been extremely supportive of me and my decision to play music. "We'll come watch the show when you play here in town." he said with a big smile.
he really is proud of me and the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really slow and uninteresting, but we are just getting started after all.
I hope you enjoy the story and will continue reading as it progresses.
Thank you for reading<3<3