Status: active c:

Proud in All You Are

Anger, Tears, and Hatred

~Andy's pov~

"ANDY I FUCKING HATE YOU! I USED YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I CHEATED ON YOU! I USED YOU FOR MONEY! HOW CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT?! NEVER CALL ME AGAIN!!"

Juliet said as she hung up on me. Well, I never expected that. I threw my cell phone across the room and ran to my bunk blinded by tears and running past someone. Though it was hard to tell who as I said I was blinded by tears. it was probably Ashley.

"Andy?" Ashley asked.

Yep I was right. It was Ashley.

"Go away."

I mumbled climbing into my bunk and hiding under my batman blanket.

"Andy what's wrong? Please I know you. You don't cry for no reason. Please tell me."

He looked at me with those big chocolate brown eyes. sighed and decided to tell him. I mean he's stubborn as hell. He won't leave me alone till he finds out what my problem is.

"Juliet."

I mumbled looking down.

"She cheated on me and used me for money."

My eyes began to tear up again.

"Oh Andy I'm so sorry!"

Ashley whispered pulling me into a tight embrace. I could just stay like this forever. I blushed at that thought.
Yes I Andy Biersack, am in love with my bass player. Yea yea I know cliche eh? The best friend falls in love with the best friend. Yea well difference Ashley doesn't feel the same. He's straight. He the famous Ashley Purdy the 'ladies man'. He could have anyone he wants so why would he choose me? He wouldn't. So I just hope one day I'll tell him how I feel and he'll feel the same. But he probably won't so I'm stuck dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
(A/N)
Whoo hoo \(^.^)/ another chapter don't worry another will be up later today but for now enjoy *bows* let me know what ya think and tips help a lot. And I will do one shot requests if ya want :3 ttyl xoxo ~Alexx