Anarchy's Angel

Lilith

It's past four in the morning and the club house has finally emptied. I sit at the bar nursing a beer. I sit there thinking about all the trouble the Sons have gotten themselves into in Charming. There's so much to fix. I really need my SAA. I hate that I had to leave her behind, but the cargo she's brining is to precious to have came the first day. I sigh.

"You okay?" I look over my shoulder startled, not expecting anyone to be here. I spot Tig.

"Yeah I'm good. Didn't think anyone was still here." He smirks.

"I live at the club house." I nod understanding. I had taken one of the spare rooms here. I should have realized there would be others here too.

"Anyone else live here?" He shakes his head. "Have a beer with me Tig." He sits beside me and grabs a beer sitting on the counter.

"I still can't believe we have a sweetbutt for a pres." I glare at him before seeing the smile he's sporting.

"Very funny Tragger."

"I thought so." I shake my head. "Whens your SAA gonna get here?"

I look at the clock and smile. "Any minute now." I think back to the precious cargo and groan. "Since you live here I guess I have to let you in on something ahead of time."

He looks at me one eyebrow raised.

"My SAA, Echo, she's bringing some cargo with her. Very important cargo. I need you to promise me something. If it comes between my life and the package, choose the package, always."

His eyes widen. "It's my job to keep you safe at all costs."

"And now it is your job to protect the package with everything you have." I look at him, and watch as he wrestles with that in his head.

"Okay."

"Good." I hear the sound of an engine a very special engine. "Come with me."

We get off the bar stools and make our way outside. A red Saleen S7 is waiting for us. I let out a squeal and watch as the passenger door flies up, I see two small legs pop out behind the door. Suddenly I'm being rushed by a small little girl with dark black hair in pigtails, wearing a cut that says SOA Baby and tiny black jeans. She runs into my arms and i pick her up hugging her to my chest, kissing her forehead.

"How's mommy's big girl?" My daughter smiles at me.

"Is good momma." She kisses my face.

I look over at Tig worry etched into my face.

He looks at me his eyes soft. "With my life." He whispers. I know that means he won't ever let someone harm my baby.

"What's your name sweetie?" Tig asks getting close to me and my baby.

"Mmm Lilith!" She smiles.

"Thats a very pretty name for a very pretty girl."

"Tanks! Was yer name?"

"Tig."

"Mmm I likes oo Tigger." She giggles then buries her face into my chest.

"Arson!" I hear it, the infamous Echo name Squeal.

I laugh looking at my best friend, My right hand, Echo.

"Hey babes!" I smile at her. Tig walks over taking the three bags she's carrying.

"Thank you hot stuff!" Echo cheers as she walks over to me.

"Put the bags in my room please Tig." He nods walking off.

I look at Echo. She has a mohawk dyed red and deep blue eyes. She's wearing her cut and cut off shorts. She's the same height as me, so for once I don't have to look up at someone.

"I missed you hun!" Echo says as she hugs both me and Lilith.

"Missed you too."

I look down at Lilith and notice she's already fast asleep. I smile and nod at her.

"She had a very long drive, she kept going on and on about how she can't wait to meet all her new uncles." I giggle.

"Sounds like my little princess. Lets get her to bed. Wait for me at the bar?" She nods and we head inside. "Oh and hands off Tig." Echo giggles as I say that.

"Yes Sir!" I sigh. Everything feeling complete now that I have my girls.

Walking down the hallway to the bedrooms I see Tig standing at my door. "How old is she?"

"Almost four." He nods.

"She lived at the clubhouse you were at?" I shake my head.

"No, we had a house. But I couldn't find one here. So this will have to do for now. She's used to being in the Club though. Everyone loves her, and she knows when mommy's working and when she can play. She's very smart. She want's to be like me when she grows up."

"What about the father?" He asks as I put Lilith in the bed, tucking her in, then walking out of the room leaving the door open a crack.

"I shot him in the head." Tig doesn't ask anymore on the subject.

He places his hand on the small of my back leading us to the bar.

"So," Echos voice rings out. "Your the one taking my place?" SHe questions look at the man beside me.

"Tig Tragger." He says holding out his hand. Echo looks at it, takes it, then spins him around forcing his face into the bar.

"If you let anything happen to my god daughter so help me I will give you the most beautiful glasgow smile ever seen, right before I slight your throat. Understood."

"Understood." I'm actually surprised he didn't try and fight her off.

Echo nods and gets off him.

The three of us crack open another beer and sit at the bar.

"So what may be the game plan, captain?" I groan and smash my head onto the bar. My head hurts just thinking about all the shit going on.

"What do you think Tig?"

He looks at me shock on his face. "You want my opinion?"

My eyes narrow in confusion. "Your my Sargent At Arms. I'm supposed to go to you for advice."

"Clay always gave me orders never asked for my opinion."

"Well I'm not that fuckwad, Clay."

"True, you're much better looking."

"Just bone already!" Echo groans.

I snort and kick her in the shin.

Tig just shakes his head.

"Well, Otto is coming home tomorrow right?" Tig asks.

I nod.

"He already has your back, I'd give my life for you and your kid. Opie, Jax, Piney, Bobby, and Chibs all have your back too. You need to work on gaining the respect from the prospect and the younger guys, also figure out what to do about clay and Gem. I'm sure there is gonna be some problems with them specially if you don't get everyone on board." Tig explains.

I nod again. "There's so much shit to fix in Charming that people aren't going to like me at first because of how much they fucked up."

"You got your work cut out for you sweetbutt." I groan again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please