Status: This is my first fanfic, so please tell me what do you think about it.

I Don't Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Tony's P.O.V

Tony's P.O.V

I was walking since I left the bus after my discussion with him, the street was silent and the rain was hitting my body like daggers. I still can't believe that this happened. I can't believe that he said that to me, I mean how could he? I've never lied to him before, better, I've never told him something that personal.

*Flashback *

'Mike... can I... talk to you about something?' I was feeling really nervous about telling him my feelings because I'm afraid of what he might think when I tell him. And now here I was, about to share my feelings to the man I love, and the worst thing about this whole situation is that Mike is straight. He loves girls. And I have no chance with him, but I can't take this anymore.

'Sure, Tone' he said flashing a smile. God, how I love that smile, the way his bottom lip piercing fits his thick lips so perfectly.I got lost in my thoughts and saw Mike muttering something at me, but I couldn't understand what.

'What?!' I asked him, shaking the thoughts of him out of my head.

'You were saying that you wanted to talk to me, but you totally froze dude...' he stopped talking and looked at me like he was trying to guess what I was thinking '…Are you... ok?' now he had a worried look on his face.

'Yeah... I... guess' this sounded a little more insecure and nervous than I wanted.

'Are you sure?'

'Yup' Now is the right time to say it Tony! 'Listen Mike I... really need to say this. I've been having this feelings lately... And I don't know what to do'

'What kind of feelings?'

'Like... uhmm... love feelings, ya know?' I was starting to become even more nervous.

'Who's she Turtle?' Great... now he thinks I'm in love with a girl. Should I really tell him that I'm in love with him?!

'That's the problem Mike!' I stopped. 'It's not a girl... it's a... a... well it's a boy!'

'Owh'

'And... I'm in love with you...' I said almost in a whisper.

'What Tone?' I didn't hear you.'

I looked down at my feet and took a deep breath. 'I said that I love you Mike! I'm in love with you! I don't know how and why this happened but it's true!' I said almost screaming as I felt my eyes watering.

'WHAT?!?! What the fuck are you saying? You're kidding me right? This is a joke'

'Sorry Mike' was all I said.

'Ahh you're sorry? And that's all you have to say?'

'Mike sorry! It's not my fault I'm feeling this. It's not my fault I love you!'

'Yes it is you FAG!' he yelled and his words were like bullets trespassing my skin. I feel so bad right now, so hurt. He's one o my best friends how could he say something like that? I shouldn't have told him what I felt. I started crying a ran out of the bus and ran through the streets crying.

I ended up falling in a dash. Great now my pants are completely soaked. As if the fact that I had just fallen in the damn dash wasn't good enough, it started raining.

*End of flashback *

Now I was walking completely soaked with nowhere to go, I really didn't felt like going back to the bus, but it was the best thing to do, or I would catch a cold. As I entered the bus I felt Mike's eyes on me, but I couldn't care less. He had hurt me a lot, in ways that he can't even imagine. And I don't feel like I'm ready to talk to him yet. I went to the bathroom, undressed and made my way to the shower, the water was hot which made me feel so good because I was freezing. I started thinking about what happened earlier and immediately started crying. I felt someone's arms wrap around me, they were strong and muscled, that made me feel so safe. It wasn't just arms, it was Mike's arms and I felt so right on them.

'What are you doing here?' I asked him still hurt.

'I'm sorry Tone'

'Sorry for what?'

'I shouldn't have said all those things! It's just that I got scared... I've had feelings for you for so long...'

'Mike don't lie to me!!!' I cut him off getting angry. First he talks to me like he did earlier and then he tells me this? What the fuck!

'Don't cut me off Tony, let me finish please. I know what I did was wrong but I was scared, you can't blame me! My head is a mess. I wanted to say that I love you, for so long, and I got angry because I wasn't brave enough to say that to you. I screwed up. But I love you, and I don't wanna lose you!' I heard him as he started to cry. I reached his face and pulled his head closer to mine, and then I kissed him. Our tongues danced together and I felt his tears on my face, this was perfect, this was all I've ever wanted.

'I love you Mike' I said with tears in my eyes.

'I love you too Tone, and I don't ever want to lose my best friend!'
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna post Mike's P.O.V tomorrow or the next day