Status: This is my first fanfic, so please tell me what do you think about it.

I Don't Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Mike's P.O.V

Mike's P.O.V

I was in the living room area of the bus watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I and eating some popcorn, I was feeling really tired and I just wanted to go home but we had a few more days of tour.Once the movie finished I got up and shove the bowl, now empty, in the sink and next I made my way back to the living room area.
A minute later Tony entered the room.

'Mike... can I... talk to you about something?' he asked.
'Sure, Tone' I said smiling at him.'What do you want to tell me?' he looked really distracted, like something was bothering him.
'What?!' he asked.
'You were saying that you wanted to talk to me, but you totally froze dude...' I stopped talking and looked at him trying to solve his expression. '…Are you... ok?' now I was getting worried.
'Yeah... I... guess'
'Are you sure?'
'Yup. Listen Mike I... really need to say this. I've been having this feelings lately... And I don't know what to do'
'What kind of feelings?' I asked getting a little confused.
'Like... uhmm... love feelings, ya know?'
'Who's she Turtle?'
'That's the problem Mike!' I stopped. 'It's not a girl... it's a... a... well it's a boy!'
'Owh'
He said something that I couldn't hear. 'What Tone?' I didn't hear you.'
'I said that I love you Mike! I'm in love with you! I don't know how and why this happened but it's true!'
'WHAT?!?! What the fuck are you saying? You're kidding me right? This is a joke' I shouted angrily.
'Sorry Mike'
'Ahh you're sorry? And that's all you have to say?'
'Mike sorry! It's not my fault I'm feeling this. It's not my fault I love you!' he said sounding really hurt.
'Yes it is you FAG!' I yelled at him and he gained a hurt expression on his face. He started crying and ran out of the bus.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that to him. He is one of my best friends and I didn't wanted to hurt him, I just got scared. I was so stupid, I should've just kissed him when he said he loved me, because I'm in love with him too, and now I'm 100% sure. I've been having this thoughts about him and my head was a mess, but now it's as clear as water. I love him, I love my best friend and I don't wanna lose him.
I looked out of the window of the bus and it was raining a lot. I hope Tony is ok.

It's been one hour and he hasn't returned yet.
I was sitting in the couch when Tony entered the bus, he was soaked to the bones. He passed trough me and made his way to the bathroom without saying nothing to me.

'You should go talk to him Mike' my brother advised.
'You're right' I said making my way to the bathroom, once I got there I saw Tony in the shower and he was crying. I undressed and joined him, I wrapped my arms around him. God he was made to be on my arms. His skin is so soft and delicate.
'What are you doing here?' he asked, still sounding really hurt.
'I'm sorry Tone' I said looking really apologetic.
'Sorry for what?' he shouted coldly.
'I shouldn't have said all those things! It's just that I got scared... I've had feelings for you for so long...' I confessed.
'Mike don't lie to me!!!' he stopped me.
'Don't cut me off Tony, let me finish please. I know what I did was wrong but I was scared, you can't blame me! My head is a mess. I wanted to say that I love you, for so long, and I got angry because I wasn't brave enough to say that to you. I screwed up. But I love you, and I don't wanna lose you!' I started to cry. He reached his hand to my face and pulled my head closer to his, and then he kissed me. Our tongues danced together as I was still crying, this was perfect.
'I love you Mike'
'I love you too Tone, and I don't ever want to lose my best friend!'