The Dammed

true forms and new beggingins

The stench of sulphur was strong hear only the strongest of demons could live in this environment the souls of the dammed lived hear only to serve or be tortured the plumes of smoke rising from the cracks in the ground with the occasional growl and howl of delight as the king of demons sat on his glorious throne made out of human bones perched in the center of an fire filled moat, rising out of the fire like a mountain out of an ocean.

“Master he has got stronger”

“No excuse he’s only a child”

“I’m sorry but I will need to take more warriors if you want this child eradicated”

“No he will come to us sooner or later”

“So wear are we?”

“Some wear we shouldn’t know about”

The walls we flickering with light from the fire the high roof dripping the odd bit of water echoing in the background .Drip, Drip, Drip.

“Greg this place is scary”

“Don’t worry Hara your safe out hear they can’t leave the cliff face”

“Oh good”

The fire was roaring in front of them before Lee managed to get back from expecting the entrance.

“How have the two love birds been doing?”

“Lee it’s not the right time to joke about this”

“He’s right we aren’t going out. At least I didn’t know we were”

The silence grew at the sound of Hara’s sweet voice echoing around the cavern only to fade into the background to be replaced with the sound of dripping

“so who was the man that came out?” asked Hara curiously

“He’s the gate guardian he doesn’t let anyone in that has the wrong aura”

“Ah I see, what are you going to do about your shirt”

“Nothing walk around topless why”

“Just wondering” Hara said whilst going bright red

The door creaked slightly in the breeze a clear sign that their time was ending and that the door will close.

“Greg, Hara we best be moving the doors going to close”

“ok”

The air thickened with tension as the door slowly crept slowly closer with Greg, Hara and Lee only meters away they finally manage to squeeze in. The door closed silently behind them causing a total blackout, The cold stone glowed a ghastly red reveling faces trapped within the stone the spirits of the damned clawing at the rock face stretching the solid stone.

“Greg I’m scared I can’t see their wings” Hara whispered

“They can’t hurt us if we keep on moving”

“But I can’t see”

“I can”

Greg held hold of Hara’s hand and guided her towards the center of the cave always stopping every now and again to shrug and change a bit lucky for Hara the light was dark so she couldn’t see Greg slowly changing into his demonic form.

“We are hear”

“We are wear?” asked Hara

“Hara do you trust me?”

“Yes of course I do”

“Relax I got to do summit to do”

“Ok then”

The silence stretched for what seamed like a decade but eventually Greg moved so he was in front of Hara he placed his giant hands on the side of her head at this touch she closed her eyes when Greg’s hands started to glow Hara seamed to relax more the glow grew until it illuminated the entire cavern the walls were completely bear hear only the stalagmites hung dangerously from the roof tops a lime scale water fall was roaring on the side gushing into a hole at the center of the floor.

Darkness. The glow from Greg’s hands dies quickly as he finally opens Hara’s eyes to the real world.

The form in witch Greg was scared Hara she was about to scream but she saw it was Greg she could still see his wings protruding out of his green scaled back his giant fangs dripping acid he was about 10 ft tall hideous tufts and hair sprouting out every wear his flesh crawling with insects.

“Aww Greg what has happened”

“Sorry for being this but I thought I should show you”

“Aww you didn’t have to”

“ill change back now”

As Greg’s bones began to shrink again a loud crackling sounds became apparent as the air began to shine fill of little gems dancing around the air pure magic was being formed the most dangerous particles in the universe in one small gem.

“Where are we”

“The place were I’m damned to go when I die.”

“But why” Hara sobbed “why hear?”

“We have to find my dad he’s the only one that can help us”

“Greg, Lee I suppose we best split up then theirs 3 different tunnels up ahead ill take the middle one”

“Ill take the right one and Lee that leaves you with the left”

They all go running off into the darkness all to unaware of what waits behind these cursed walls.