Sport

1/1

I watch as Raylan moves across the field in just his shorts. I reach out to try to stop him, but miss my chance. "Raylan, slow your ass down," I growl at him.

He runs to the goal and jumps into the air in victory. "I beat you, Carson," he sings. His short dark hair seems to be in the same place as it was when we started the game. "What are you going to do about that?"

"Eh, I think I'm going to get some pizza," I say ignoring his excitement. I run my hand through my long sandy brown hair. "Come on, guys. I want to eat."

Raylan has been my best friend since I was in elementary school. We have been close for a long time. When I got a little older, I realized that I wanted more than friendship with him. I wanted to bash my head into a wall when I realized I liked a guy. It was also bad enough that I was the star player on the football team. I am the most popular guy with him right next to me.

When we were in the lockers, we ended up having ours right next to each other. When he bent over for something, I wanted nothing but to push myself into him. I had fought the urge every time. I went through a phase where I would just stop talking to him. I would just ignore the pain that I was causing him and myself.

Well, one night he showed up at my door and asked me what was going on. I didn't know how to tell him. I just didn't know if he would accept me. I told him that he didn't need to worry about it. He rolled his eyes, but he left all the same.

The next few days was like that. He didn't give up. On the last night, he walked up to me and kissed me. I melted just like that. I grabbed ahold of him and kissed him back. I pushed him against the wall forcing my tongue into his mouth. I couldn't believe the way he tasted. It was almost heavenly. I say 'almost' because he pulled away from me and pulled me towards my room. What was heavenly when he let me have my way with him.

He let me enter him and find my release. I had pounded into him. I let him feel pleasure as well. I couldn't leave him with nothing. He spent the night that night. We didn't get much sleep. We had our fun that night.

We both agreed to keep it a secret. Although it doesn't help that we are always making gay jokes about each other. Everyone thinks it's just a joke. They don't have any idea about this, or that's what we hope.

“Come on, Carson. Let’s play another game,” Michael says. “We need to beat their asses.”

“Fine. Let’s do it,” I yell looking at Raylan. “You’re going down.”

“The challenge is on,” he calls back with humor in his eyes. He goes back to his team.

We run around the field more. I am at the back Raylan as he makes the winning goal. I turn to him and smile. “Looks like I won,” he teases.

“Oh, really.” I look at him with me seductive eyes. I have shown these eyes many times before. I’m sure he has gotten very familiar with them. “I think you might deserve something for that.”

Before he knows it, I have my arms around his waist. I kiss him in front of everyone. I pick him up bridal style mid-kiss trying to carrying him away. He pulls away and smiles.

“What are you doing?” he asks.

“Showing them who you belong to.” I smile kissing him again as he drops the football in his hands.