Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 1

Frank's POV;

I finished the last chord of The Sharpest Lives as Gerard screamed, "And we are the Black Parade!"

I dropped my guitar and stalked off the stage tiredly. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I was so fucking tired.

Mikey lead us to our 'relax' lounge, which looked more like a room to burn in. The blue walls didn't go with purple carpeting and darker blue couches. I flopped down on the ugly couch as Gerard went to the mini fridge on the floor to get a drink.

"Good show tonight guys," He exclaimed before taking a long swig from the unmarked bottle.

I hoped that was Red Bull.

"Sure," Bob grumbled. He was so moody lately...

I fished through my pockets for my pack of cigarettes. I needed my nicotine fix. I was just so tired, of everything basically. Halfway through my cancer stick, the door opened. I felt Mikey tense up next to me and as the person stepped in and sat next to me, and I could see why.

I heard Mikey gulp as I took out my cigarette and bit my lip ring. This chick made me nervous, and it was evident on my face. She smiled at me.

"Cheer up Frankie," she piped.

I loved her smile. Her voice was silky and smooth, as if she's been talking her whole life. Her blue tank top and black slacks hugged all of her curves on her very skinny body. Her nails looked unusually long and real and her hair was dark brown and in her face, but not so much that you couldn't see her. What surprised me the most was her two lip rings similar to mine, one on both sides of her bottom lip. Also a tattoo peeked out from the bottom of her tank top. It was just above her hips.

Gerard turned around and exclaimed, "Hey Al!"

I took a drag from my cigarette. How the hell did he know her? And who the fuck names their daughter 'Al'?

Before I could reply to her fucked up name, she snatched the cigarette from my mouth and put it out in the garbage can pit next to the couch. 'Al' rose to walk over to Gerard, who she then hugged. Jealousy grumbled in me but then I smiled as I saw yet another tattoo on her back, above her hips.

Run, Live to Fly, Fly to Live, Aces High, it read.

Iron Maiden lyrics, fuck yes! I didn't know who 'Al' was but she intrigued me.

"Sup Alliyson?" Ray spoke and I got angrier. What the fuck, Ray knew her too?

But hey now, she has a nice name.

She moved from one foot to another as she talked to Gerard and Ray. She was beautiful in her own way and I loved how her eyes lit up when she spoke. I didn't even know who this chick was, and I sure didn't believe in god, but I prayed she was a groupie.

Mikey nudged me from my prayers, "You know who that is right?" He squeaked.

I turned to him and made the best 'no, dumb ass' face.

"That's John Cena's girlfriend."