Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 2

Alliyson's POV;

I'm surprised Frank didn't lash out at me when I burnt out his cigarette. I'm very against self-induced Cancer, especially for one of my favorite guitarists. I also didn't think Frank would be so fucking hot in person. I wanted to reach out and touch him, to see if I was really sitting next to him.

It was amazing how real and intense his eyes were. They interested me, the tint and shine of them were just mesmerizing. I wondered if he was that amazed when he looked at himself in the mirror. No, not for him to be vain or anything but to wonder exactly why his eyes looked the way they did.

If I had eyes like that, I'd wonder that all the time.

Anyway, I was standing there talking to Ray and Gerard when we all heard screaming coming from the door I came in. I guess someone was fighting with security to get in. But what the fuck, if you don't have a pass then you ain't getting in, that simple.

Frank's POV;

I knew who was at the door before Gerard, Alliyson, and Ray turned around and said, "What the hell" at the same time.

"One word," Mikey said, "Demesne."

I growled unhappily. I didn't need fucking Demesne ruining my observation of Alliyson. I didn't even get to really talk to her yet and now Demesne was going to burst through the door and make a scene, which she did.

The door flew open and Demon (it's what I like to call her in my head) burst through and started screaming her stupid little head off.

"Frank," she called out, stretching out the "a" in my name.

I rolled my eyes. Jesus woman, shut the fuck up! It wasn't as if she was ugly or anything. I guess her jet-black hair, steel blue eyes and pale skin was somewhat attractive.

To a crazy man.

"Frank! Your stupid security guard wouldn't let me in because oh, 'I don't have a pass.' Pass my ass! You really need to inform your staff of or whatever about who I am so we don't have this problem," She exclaimed.

Bob got up to explain Demesne's actions to the poor security guard who looked scared out of his mind. You know, she wouldn't be so annoying if she was my sister or third cousin removed. But no, I had to be involved with that...crazy thing.

Yes, involved.

I sighed, heaven help us.

I guess Demesne got more mad at the fact that a) I wasn't watching her, as I was back to staring at Alliyson. Oh and b) she was usually the only girl in the room.

"What the fuck is that?" Demesne screeched.

I prayed Demesne wouldn't hurt Alliyson. I didn't know this girl, but I knew Demesne, if anything. She got jealous really quick, and her mouth often got her in trouble. She's thrown out groupies and overly excited fans before, just because she didn't like the way they looked.

But Alliyson surprised me.

"I think proper English would be 'who the fuck are you?' And since you obviously don't have enough common sense to know that much, well...that's the end of it," She barked back and whipped back around.

I smiled. She had a sharp tongue, and I loved it.

Demesne started bitching some more but we all ignored her. So she finally shut up and sat down on my lap. I grunted unhappily. Couldn't she do this when Alliyson's not around? She started yapping so I went back to staring. Alliyson, who was now looking at me while getting her own drink, frowned.

Girlfriend?, she mouthed to me while pointing at Demesne.

I sighed sadly and mouthed back, yes.

She shrugged, as if to say 'too bad'.

Too bad what? She's taken! She's dating a super rich, super strong wrestler/rapper/actor. I don't see how she'd even be interested in a skinny little guitarist from New Jersey.

She looked at me again and gestured her finger at me to come over to her.

Not with this on my lap, I mouthed.

She made pushing movements, then smiled mischievously as she took a sip from her drink. And I thought I didn't believe in love at first sight.

"...Yadda yadda, Okay Frankie?" Demesne cooed.

"Uh-huh, whatever," I mumbled and pushed her off my lap, "Getting a drink."

As I reached to get a drink, Alliyson attempted to move her hair out of her face with her hand but it did nothing and she smiled slowly.

God, I'd let her take my cigarettes everyday just to watch her do that.

Friendly and funny, that's what she was.