Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 16

Alliyson's POV;

After walking Ruby around the block and down by the park, I came home to hear John upstairs, talking loudly to someone. I closed the door quietly and shooed Ruby into the living room. I crawled up the stairs quietly, then up the secondary stairs and stood at the doorway to my room.

"Yeah Trade, I don't know what to do about it anymore," he spoke out loud and I guessed he was on the phone seeing as how his cousin, Trademarc wasn't over.

"Yeah, but like...thing is after Wrestlemania, she's kinda been actin different. And then there's that guy she's been talkin to," he explained. "Nah, not that one. Not him either! There's a new one, some little short one from this punk rock band thing. One of her favorite ones, you know she goes crazy for them people. The dude wears like fuckin' eyeliner with like, the same jeans as her...Yeah, it's a bit freaky but I'm not gonna hate, nah mean? What? Oh which band? Micheal Romance...Oh shit! Yeah, My Chemical, sorry."

I snorted as he got the name wrong. I mean really, was it that hard to remember?

"The shortest one outta all of them, I think he plays guitar, that's her new little friend. Apparently she's known the other three for a long ass time. But she's all interested in the short one. That's all she's been doing lately! Talkin to Fraaaank, texting Fraaaank, calling Fraaank." He said, emphasizing the a's in Frank's name.

Psh, men. They disgust me sometimes. What in the hell was this, gossip about the girlfriend when she's not around? And John is such a jealous little fuck, he discriminates on Frank so much for being different. But he really shouldn't talk.

What the hell did he think this was?

"Yeah well, what the fuck can I do, y'know? I can't have her leave me, cuz. Dude, she's all I got. No...don't say that. I know I'm capable of it but right now...she's...no. Shut up. I can't do that," he snapped and I gasped softly.

I knew what Trademarc was saying. Stupid bald headed little fucker was either telling John to get rid of me, that all women were trouble, or telling John to get rid of the Frank factor.

Which was retarded, overprotective boyfriend status. How is he gonna dictate to me who I can and cannot be friends with? I'd never do that to him, so he shouldn't do that to me. We'd maintained an honest and open (not that open) relationship for two years. He can't start being a dick now.

Who knows, I might get rid of him if he steps outta line.

"Whatever, I'll deal with this in my own way. I just wished she didn't have to be like this with other guys, I mean you know how I am when it comes to that stuff. I just get all-jealous and shit, I feel like there's 'cheater' written all over her face. But I don't know if she's done anything with him. I don't know yo, if she likes him then she'll have to make a decision, him or me. Oh god...Yeah, tell the guys I'll hit them up later. Yeah, be easy," he added and I heard him close the phone.

After couple moments, I stepped into the room and walked over to my closet. I just needed something, anything at all to distract me from looking over at him. He could read me like a book sometimes, and I didn't want him to see that I was upset.

"Hey babe," he said in a cheery voice, so I silently snorted and continued to dig through clothes in my closet. "What ya' looking for?"

I didn't respond and turned away from my closet, glanced at him, and went to the computer. I sat at the desk and grabbed a random book, and started flipping through it. A blur of words whipped across my eyesight, giving me a slight headache.

"Baby...you okay? Something wrong?" He asked and I heard him shift on the bed. Oh yeah, I was supposed to change his bandages for the night. Too bad I now wasn't in the mood, and couldn't be bothered to do a damn thing nice for him. Let him sit there uncomfortably with the itchy shit on, I could care less.

"Babe..." John spoke softly and he got up from the pillows he was perched on and pulled them up, so he was not lounging anymore. "Talk to me."

I slapped the book closed, slamming it on top of the computer desk and turned to glare at him. He flinched at my sudden movements, and I saw his face scrunch up in confusion until I hissed, "So you want me to choose huh?

He looked at me a little off ways, "Well it would be nice."

"What the fuck John, how many times do I have to tell you?! There's no decision that needs to be made."

"Who were you on the phone with before?" He asked, ignoring my previous statement.

"When?" I snapped and squinted at him in confusion.

"Before you walked Ruby."

"Frank," I said automatically and gave him a cold look. "What's it to you?"

"I rest my case!" John shouted angrily at me, folding his arms over his chest. "Again with the secrets and the hiding."

I gave him a funny look, raising my eyebrow. "Secrets? Hiding? Who's hiding what, John?! Who's keeping secrets? What the hell is your fuckin' problem?" I yelled at him and he flinched again as I stood up quickly from the chair, almost throwing it across the room.

"Oh calm down," he snorted. He knew how I was with my temper, he shouldn't of tempted me. "It's simple; my problem is you and Frank, okay? I don't like it! You know you'd be uncomfortable and questioning me and shit too if I was good friends with say...Maria, again."

"You're an ass," I concluded and stood in front of him. "You've hooked up with Maria before, once when you weren't with me and once when you were. So how do you mother fucking think that would make me feel? It's not even close to the same thing, John! God, you're so fuckin'...I just don't understand why you can't just leave me alone."

"What, you wanna leave now? You want me to fucking leave you alone? You want me to go back to work, get smashed the fuck up, and come back all wounded? 'Cause I'll fucking do it!" He barked back as I headed towards the door, a foot through the doorway.

I turned to look at him on the bed, his face red and his eyes wide. I could see the small veins popping out of the side of his head. I couldn't believe he was seriously getting this mad at me, and he actually had the audacity to yell at me.

"You already do it so much so what does it fucking matter!" I retorted, tears streaming down my face. He swung his legs over the bed and turned to me, his hands on his knees.

"You're so fucking difficult sometimes! It's my fucking life Alliyson; I thought you understood that when we started getting serious. You seemed fine with it when I came home with tons of money and fucked your stupid brains out," he sneered and my mouth fell open.

I gaped at him, shock evident on my face. I fucking know he didn't just fucking say that shit to me. That was low, and out of hand. And out of the 2 years I'd been with John, he'd never said that to me. I'm glad it took us 2 years for me to realize how much of an asshole he really could be.

"Get out...Just get a-fucking-way from me," I growled at him, but he gave me a grim smile.

"It's my house," and with that I felt more tears slide down my face.

"Fine, I'll leave then," I said and turned to my closet, grabbing my sweatshirt and storming out of the room.

I flew down the stairs and into the foyer, running into the kitchen to get my Sidekick. I heard John calling my name from upstairs but I didn't care, he obviously didn't fucking want me around anyway. He yelled louder when he didn't get a response the first time, repeating my name louder each time. But it was already too late, I was in the garage, keys in hand, ready to drive away.

I jumped into the car, pulled out of the driveway, and zoomed down the street.
Away from John, very far.