Status: I don't own any of bvb!! enjoy!!

We'll Brave This Storm

Running from my past.

Back pain again. I'm tired of getting beat everyday. Just because she wants me to be perfect doesn't mean I get to be treated like a dog. I blasted my music much higher thinking about today, skipping breakfast and lunch then a five hour Pointe class then coming home to my mother beating me telling me that I wasn't good enough and that I was fat. Listening to Black Veil Brides was my only escape other than dance and I had a ticket to see them perform tonight. All I wanted was for Jake Pitts to serenade me and end with a passionate kiss. Ending my daydream my mother banged my door yelling for entrance. Finally dressed I unlocked the door letting the devil roam my room." Where the hell do you think your going you little brat, did you work your fat ass out I hope your not going to see that satanic band are you", she said staring at my band attire. "Yes mom I am going to go see them and I already did your pathetic chores", I snapped at her. A hand came hard across my face as I attempted to leave for the concert, I ignored her shouting and walked right out of the front door.

~time lapse 1 hour~

The screaming of fans blasted my ear drums as the guys were playing Carolyn and I was enjoying myself even more when I looked to Jake and he saw me so we stared at each for a good 2 seconds and then we broke the eye grip. When the song knives and pens started playing, I was yanked into a severe mosh pit and was being stomped to death by what felt like a million pairs of heavy feet. "Dieing won't be so bad", I thought as I closed my eyes waiting for a angel to save me. Suddenly arms wrapped around me and lifted me away from the chaos laying me on an uncomfortable fabric. Understanding that God probably wanted me awake when I met him, I opened my eyes to find familiar looking eyes smothered in black eyeliner staring at me. "Am I dead", voice cracked in series of my thwart being stepped on. The angel looked at me gently and laughed, "No your not dead sweety". I was just about to lean in to kiss the angel as a thank you, but I realised who it was.......

"Jake Pitts", I said shock filled my voice at first, then anxiety. "Yup that's my name", he said sarcasticly. The rest of the Black Veil Brides then spilled in to the dressing room at that moment, killing the suspensee between Jake and I. " Hey you guys, looks like Jake was planning on being the hero tonight", Ashley said with the usual perv tone in his voice. "Yeah now less go get something to eat, I'm starving", CC shouted. " Would you like to tag along with us", Andy said joy filling his lungs detecting the comment towards me. At first I hesitated at the thought of eating and how my "mother" would be furious with me, but I said ok instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is awesome!! What do you guys think so far???!!