It's About Love

Kellin's P.O.V

'Yes, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm such an asshole. And that I haven't had the guts to talk to you. But I was scared Vic. I was scared that you were mad at me' I said almost bursting into tears.
'And why now? Why did you decided to talk with me now?'
'Because I love you Vic! There, I said it! I LOVE YOU!' Ok, I said it! Now he's going to hate me, he's never going to talk to me again. What am I supposed to do now?

I took a deep breath and as I was about to talk I felt Vic's lips on mine. At first, I didn't kissed him back, because I was to confused and surprised, but I can't resist him so I kissed him back.
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his heart beat and it felt perfect. His body was against mine while his arms were around my waist, caressing it slowly and passionately. I placed my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss. Our tongues were dancing together, in slow and erotic moves, he fought for dominance and I gladly guarantee him to explore my mouth.
He slowly lift me and carried me to his bed, laying me down slowly on his pillows, and then he laid on top of me.
I started trailing kisses since his lips to his neck which made him moan.
'Oooah Kells!' Damn his voice is so sexy and his moans are driving me crazy.
I bite his neck and noticed his salient vein, I started placing love bites and sucking on it with the intention of leaving a mark. In return, I earned a few more sexy moans from his beautiful mouth, and I also could feel him become a little too excited.
His hands were now running through my body, as I was getting more anxious and hoping that he would get rid of my shirt soon.
I placed my hands at the bottom of his shirt and took it off exposing his perfectly tanned body to me. I couldn't help but to stare at him. He is so prefect, no! He is beyond perfect!
'Vic!' I said moaning. ' You're so beautiful baby!' I got closer to him so I could kiss his chest.
'No, I'm not Kells!' he said looking at me.
'Yes you are! You're perfect!' I said kissing him again.
He reached at the bottom of my shirt and took it off, tossing it on the floor where his was, then he grabbed me and pulled closer to him with the intention of feeling our body's touch.
He started kissing me on my neck and trailing kisses through my body, kissing and biting me on my 'V' zone.
'That's so good!' I said between moans.
He smiled at me and repeated his previous action but this time he sucked on my hipbones leaving a mark and then bite me. I want more and more. I want him.
'Vic!' I wined/laughing at him.
'What?' he asked.
'You gave me a hickey!'
'Sorry' he apologized.
'Make me another one!' I demanded.
'What?'
'Make... me... another one!' I repeated.
He did as I told him and made me another hickey on my other hipbone, and a new mark began to appear on my pale skin.
'I love you Vic!' I said looking him in the eyes. His perfect eyes looked at me and they were showing so much love. This means he loves me back?
'I love you too Kells!' he said pulling me to his lap and started kissing my neck, then I felt his hands on my pants. He unzipped them and took them off, tossing them one the floor so they could join our shirts.
In one move I laid him on the bed, and sat on his lap. I grabbed his jeans and took them off. Now we were both only in our boxers and I could see he wanted this to happen as much as I did.
'Kells!' he moaned. 'I want you so bad!'
'What Vic? I can't hear you!'
'I WANT YOU!' once he said this I put my hands over his boxers and I started to palm him slowly.
'Stop teasing me!' it's funny how desperate he sounded.
I took his boxers off and did the same to mine.
'You know Vic, I want you too' I said sitting on his lap. He grabbed me and started caressing my ass.
'Let me make love with you' he said.
'I wouldn't want anything more' he puts a finger on my ass causing me to moan, then he inserts another one and starts to scissoring them so I can adjust a bit to the feeling. Jesus, it's been to long since I was with somebody.
'Are you ok?' he asked me.
'Yes, don't worry'
He grabbed my legs and put them around his waist and started kissing me passionately. He placed the tip of his hard member at my entrance and moved slowly, placing kisses on my lips and caressing my back. This felt so perfect.
'Ooah Vic!' I placed my arms around his neck so I could feel every inch of his body and he got the hint, since he leaned even closer to me.
'Oooooh Vic! Right there!' I screamed as I felt him hit my prostate.
'You like that baby?'
'Y-yeah!'
He started to trust his hips harder and faster, making me moan and scream his name at each trust he made.
I could feel him and myself grow harder as we were about to reach our orgasm.
'VIC! I'm c-cuming!' I said, feeling myself getting closer to reaching my orgasm.
'Me too!'
He trusted even harder as he began making slow movements through my member synchronized with his trusts.
We reached our orgasm at the same time.
'I love you Kells!' he said kissing my lips.
'I love you too Vicky!'
He then pulled me closer to him and placed my head on his chest.
'This was perfect baby' I said.
'Indeed!' he smiled at me.
'Vic!'
'Huuhm?'
'I really do love you!'
'Me too Kells!' he stopped and look at the ceiling. 'Kells?'
'Yup?'
'Will... you... be... my boyfriend?'
'Yes!!' I replied.
Damn this was the happiest moment of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter.
Vic and Kellin are finally together!!! Yay!
I think I'm going to make just one more chapter to this and then I'll end it, so this means that this is really really close to an end.
I hope you guys enjoyed this so far and I would appreciate some comments :)