Status: ((hopefully)) regular updates

Secondhand

Chapter 20

“Is there someone here? Hello?”

We had both entered the apartment by now and the place was completely the same as we had left it. Not a thing was out of place. I looked at Austin and he shrugged before his phone rang.

“It's our landlord. Maybe he knows what's wrong with the lock.”

I nodded and he answered the ringing phone, silencing it, and pressed speaker.

“Hello?”

Hello, Austin. I was hoping to get a hold of Shayley by now but uhm...

“Yeah, yeah. Everyone prefers Shay. I know.”

That ginger boy sure seems to favor you.

Austin blushed a little and I couldn't help but do the same.

“Can you please just tell me anything you know about my door not closing all the way or locking at all?”

The door! Right! I should be up around five to fix it.

“Okay, but what do we do about it right now?”

That one's on you, Carlile.

With that, he hung up and Austin let out a frustrated sigh. I moved to wrap my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. He leaned back into me and placed his hands on top of mine.

“You worry too much, Austin. It's going to be alright.”

“How can you manage to be so calm about this?”

“It's easy. Just sit down and breathe. It's okay.”

I led him to the couch and sat down, motioning for him to sit on the floor in front of me. He raised an eyebrow but obliged. I put my legs down on either side of him. I could physically see how tense his muscles were and I was intending on changing that. I rubbed Austin's shoulders, hesitating at first, but he looked back up at me and smiled a little, causing any of my previous wariness to disappear.

Austin's head was now resting against my thigh and he looked like he was asleep when Shayley opened the door, looking confused.

“What's wrong with the door?”

“The lock is broken. It won't lock and it won't shut normally.”

“Have you talked to Jackson?”

“The landlord? Yeah. He said he'd be up later to fix it.”

“Oh, alright. What the hell did you do to Austin? I don't think I've ever seen him that relaxed.”

“I don't know. I just, he was stressed out and I wanted him to calm down.”

“Are you sure you didn't like, kill him?”

I scowled at Shayley and ran a hand through Austin's hair, shaking his shoulder to wake him.

“Aus. Austin, wake up.”

He suddenly woke and blinked rapidly, adjusting to the light coming into the apartment from the open door. He made a little moaning noise and I smiled at him.

“Alan put you in a coma.”

“No he didn't, Shay, knock it off.”

“Now, no need to be snappy.”

Austin rolled his eyes at Shayley and rested his head back on my thigh.

“Don't you have a date tonight or something?”

“Yeah. In, like, an hour.”

“You should bring him to my show tomorrow.”

“Nope. He's staying far away from you. Especially if you're screaming. I don't want you to scare him off.”

“Gee, thanks. I'm glad you have no faith in me. Why would I even bother embarrassing you in front of him? It's because of you that Alan's here, so I owe you anyways. I know that you're happy with this guy and I'm glad. Please just bring him then.”

“To Uprising though? That place is repulsive.”

“Fine, don't bring him. I do want to meet him though.”

“Eventually.”

Shayley nodded and left the room, presumably to get ready for his date.

“Alan, if you keep doing that, I'm going to fall asleep again.”

I had been running my hands through his hair as he spoke to Shayley, not exactly realizing what I was doing. I thought about pulling my hands away, but instead grabbed a small handful of his hair and tugged on it, remembering the kink I had discovered when we first met. He moaned a little and his head fell back in my lap. I leaned down to kiss his forehead before climbing off of the couch and going into the kitchen.

Much to my surprise, he didn't follow me. I got a glass from the cupboard. No sign of Austin. I pulled a carton of juice from the fridge. Still a distinct lack of an extremely hot, 6'4” screamer. I went to pour the juice in the glass, not expecting Austin at this point. Someone suddenly behind me, biting at and sucking on my neck, made me jump and try to get away, spilling the juice all over the counter. I pushed back on the person hard, my heart beating fast in my ears and my breathing heavy.

“I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just, I didn't think. I'm sorry, Alan. I shouldn't have done that.”

“It's okay.”

I hugged him and he leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder, still whispering apologies before going silent.

“Do it again.”

He pulled away from me to look in my eyes.

“What?”

“Kiss me like that again.”

He nodded and kissed my lips lightly, his breath ghosting over my mouth. He then proceeded to make his way down my jaw to my neck while still holding me close.

“Is this okay?” he asked against my skin.

Hardly able to stand straight, I nodded. He kissed my neck lightly in a few places and I tilted my head back a little. At that exact moment, there was a knock on the door.

“Oh, wow. It is really broken,” we heard from outside.

Austin growled in frustration and I dropped my head down, averting my eyes to the floor. He walked to the door to meet his landlord, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

“Hey, Jackson.”

“Hi, Austin. You look a little uh... disheveled. Is everything alright?”

“It was,” he mumbled under his breath.

“Oh, uh, okay. Well. I'll just switch out your door handle and be right on my way then.”

“Thank you, Jackson.”

Austin came back inside and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me flush against him.

“How about we continue that later, hmm?”

I nodded quickly and he laughed a bit.

“Aus, Alan?”

“In the kitchen,” I called.

Shayley walked in seconds later, having changed into nicer clothes and fix his hair. I resisted the urge to aw at the sudden change in Shay.

“Jackson's here?”

“Yeah, he's replacing the door handle.”

“Okay, good. Well, I need to go now or I'll be late.”

“Yeah, yeah. Go have fun with your boyfriend.”

I think Shayley actually blushed a little bit.

“He's not my boyfriend. We've only had a few dates.”

“You want him to be, though.”

“Shut up. I'm leaving.”

Austin smiled and Shayley left the room, speaking briefly to Jackson before leaving the building. We went back to the door to see how Jackson was doing.

“Austin!”

“I'm right here. What?” Austin asked Jackson.

“It should be good now. Here's a new set of keys. Oh! Oh! Hello. I don't believe we've met.”

“No, we haven't. I'm Alan.”

“Nice to meet you, Alan. I'm Jackson. Anyways, the door is fixed and I'll be on my way now. You two have a nice night.”

“Thanks, Jackson. You, too.”

Austin closed the door and looked relieved when it shut properly.

“Finally.”

“Finally, what?”

“Finally we're all alone and I can do this to you without any interruptions.”

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me away from the wall and moved us to his room. Then, he set me down on his bed and pulled away.

“Are you okay?”

“Austin, I'm fine, alright?”

“I just don't want to ruin things. I don't want to- no. I can't lose you. I'm pathetically and hopelessly in love with you, Alan.”

“I love you so much, Aus. Don't ever doubt that. I'm fine. Really. I trust you.”

He kissed me again and I slid my hands under his shirt, pushing it up over his head. The kiss was broken as he removed the shirt. I discarded my own and he kissed my chest, running his hands up and down my sides. It tickled a little and I laughed, despite trying to keep it in.

“What?”

“That tickles,” I said, blushing.

“You're so weird.”

His hands traveled down and he reached for the button on my jeans. He looked up at me, hesitating. I nodded and he popped the button then pulled down the zipper. I lifted my hips up and he removed my pants and boxers. I blushed and felt embarrassment at being so exposed. Austin must have sensed this because he stopped everything and and caressed my cheek.

“You're so beautiful, Alan. So, so beautiful.”

I blushed again and kissed him hard and bucking my hips up into his. He groaned at the friction and pulled his own pants off.

“We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, okay?”

“Thank you,” I said breathlessly.

Austin suddenly moved down to the floor to kneel between my legs. He kissed the insides of my thighs and I shivered at the contact. He took my length into his mouth and my head fell back. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled hard. He moaned around my dick and I unintentionally pulled again. Okay, maybe not that unintentionally. Austin sucked hard and took what was exposed in his hand.

“S-s-so good, Austin.”

He hummed and I felt a heat grow in the center of my stomach. I was embarrassed to already be so close, but in my defense, it had been a long, long time.

“Austin, I- I'm close.”

He bobbed his head and hollowed his cheeks, pulling his hand away and keeping eye contact with me until I felt the back of his throat. The heat pushed me over the edge and I felt my muscles tighten before I released. He swallowed and I feel back on the bed. Austin climbed up next to me and pulled me to him.

“How the hell did you learn to do that?” I asked, still trying to slow my heart rate and breathing.

“It was okay?” he asked, nervously.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him before capturing his swollen red lips in a slow kiss.

“I love you, Austin.”

He smiled and kissed me again.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while. my dog had 11 puppies and i swear to god it is more work than anything. i finally had a little free time, so here. since it's been a while, have a long chapter and some smut.

It'd be pretty cool if you went and read my new Austlan, yeah.

Enjoy.

xo,
Presley

My Tumblr is here.