Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

chapter 18

We sat there and talked for a couple of hours, catching up on each other’s lives. Him becoming a world known singer and sex god and me not doing a lot.
I missed his cheeky smile and the way he looked at me. It was like we had never even changed each other’s feelings. But i wasn’t going to let him back in that easily, he has to prove he is willing to make this work. If he wanted what i did anyway.
I stood up and said well i better go im meeting my brother for lunch today. Brendon’s face dropped as i started to leave. Just as i opened the door he came running up to me and grabbed my hand “tonight!”
“what about tonight? I asked curiously
“dinner?” he asked hopefully
“fancy?” i said worriedly
“well i hadn’t actually planned that far ahead i was still hoping that you would say yes. But i feel like fast food.”
“McDonalds?” i said walking out of the doorway.
“sure pick you up at 8?” he said
“yeah room 234. See you later”
I walked down the corridor back to my room and went out to meet y brother. Of course i told him everything he was the one person who i knew wouldn’t judge and he liked Brendon and the boys anyway.
7:30 i got out of the shower and dried my hair and got my clothes on. I had my black skinny jeans on, black t shirt with a chequered top open over the top and my leather jacket. I wore my converse as well and waited watching the tv.
Soon a knock on the door distracted me and i opened it seeing Ryan.
It was 7:45 so he came in.
“hey Ryan come in”
He came in and the minute i shut the door he giggled when saying
“he has gone into a teenage mess again you know”
“really? You would of thought he would of got past that stage.”
“what about you, you look like a nervous wreck”
“well i am a girl its ok”
He sat back on the sofa as i went to the toilet
“if the door goes let him in please”
I wandered in and smiled at what Ryan had just said.
When i walked back out i saw Brendon in the living room by himself.
“where did Ryan go?” i said gaining his attention whilst i got my bag
“he said he had to go.”
I motioned for the door as he offered me his arm “shall we go?”
“we shall”