Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

chapter 17

Soon we flew back to the state's so the boys could work on the album they had been signed for. I was so happy for them but this was the thing I was waiting to happen.
Brendon and I sat down and he told me about the touring they were going to be doing for the next year. He asked me to come with them and I was flattered and all but I couldnt. There was family issues happening at home and they needed me. So that's how it happened, how we decided this simply wasn't going to work. He promised me one day he would find me again but it was bad of me to think he wouldnt. They were about to become music sensations, to say the least I was expecting them to find new people.
5 YEARS LATER
I was walking down the corridor of the hotel (apartment was having building work done) when I heard a familiar voice call my name.
I turned around to see Ryan running up towards me and engulphing me into a bear hug. I hugged him back saying
"hey ryan, what are you doing here?"
"i could ask you the same!"
"building work in my apartment"
"oh I am here with the panic boys"
My eyes lit up "aren't you..."
'Yeah I know not with them anymore but I visit them a lot"
Suddenly his eyes widened as he put his hands over my eyes and turned me around in the corridor and walked me towards the lift.
"what are you doing?" I said concerned
"taking you to see bren!"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said
"look he never forgave himself he's single so are you.."
'wait how do you know I'm single?"
We got out of the lift as he said "you are in a hotel by yourself..."
I nodded in agreement as he knocked on the door and the door opened to the familiar voice of Spencer.
He asked Ryan who I was and once he heard my name his excitement increased and gave me a hug.
They sat me down on the sofa and blindfolded me so I couldn't see anything and they left the room.
About half an hour later someone entered the room and un blindfolded me.
I gasped as I looked into those dark eyes that I once knew and loved. He did the same. I mumbled a hi as I stood up and he gave me a massive hug. We both embraced for about 5 minutes. We pulled apart and I had tears streaming down my face. Brendon wiped them away and mumbled "i hope they are happy tears babe because I am so glad to see you again".