Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

chapter 20

We went out for dinner and got along just like we used too and I had missed it so much. I told him how much I missed the boys and living with them in the states. On the way back to the hotel Brendon snaked his hand Into mine and entwined his fingers. His strong guitar playing fingers weaved into mine. His hands were warm like I remembered. I leant on his shoulder as we walked
"i have missed this Bren"
"me too"
The rest of the way we walked in silence until we got to his room. We stood outside like awkward teenagers. I couldnt take it anymore. I pushed myself to him and kissed him longingly. He fiddled with the door getting it open and when we got in he pushed me against the wall and kissed me even more and put his hands on my hips as I tugged onto his hair.
His tongue begged for entrance and a smile crept onto my lips as he let out a deep moan making my body tingle. We both started stripping each other's clothes off and he picked me up and put me on his bed. He lied me down and hovered over me. I pulled him down to kiss me. We both took in each other’s bodies and smiled and resumed our intimacy. He roamed his hands around my bare body whilst kissing me still and my hands slid around on his pale chest and shoulders.
I woke up lying in a mess of Brendon's limbs under the covers. I went to turn over and face him and he woke up
"sorry didn't mean to wake you" I said quietly
He groaned as he stretched "no problem" he pulled me close to his bare body and kissed the top of my head "now it's been a while since we woke up in this situation"
I laughed "yeah, thank god for Ryan!"
"he comes in useful time to time" Brendon said. “hey we have a show tonight want to come along?”
“sure that sounds great” i said
“awesome” Brendon said as he pulled me in for a kiss i giggled as he smiled and started to stand up and put his underwear back on.
I lied back on the pillows and put the duvet over me as he walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for us. Hopefully this time we don’t have to split apart.