Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 8

BRENDON POV
It was Sunday morning and Max and I were still lying around on the sofa. I got up and put my shirt and jeans back on and searched for some paper to write a note on.
I wrote on the note ‘hey didn’t want to wake you, going to do my shift at the smoothie hut be back about 12 then we can hang about. Go chill in my place i think all the boys will be over there. See you later babe x’
I folded it up and wrote Max on it and left it by her side as she was still asleep on the sofa.
I walked out and into my apartment to find a shirtless Ryan playing the xbox in the living room with Spencer. The minute i shut the door Ryan whipped his head around with a massive cheesy smile on followed by Spencer doing the same.
“what are you guys so happy about?” i asked as i walked into my room
“you know Brendon! You finally got her!”
I sighed and put my work uniform on and sat down next to them until i had to leave.
“you are going to give us so much grief for this aren’t you?” i sighed
Ryan nodded.
Suddenly a thought shot into my head “how are you and lucy?”
Ryan paused the game getting an annoyed look from spencer who got up and went to the kitchen.
“yeah good she spent last night here. She says she needs to talk to Max though. Im worried about her, i think she is mixing with the wrong people. I have a feeling she might be moving out to one of their flats.” Ryan sighed. This always happened to him. He found the girl then they changed or were no longer good enough for him.
I stood up grabbing my phone and keys and walked towards the door “well im of to work now so see you at about 12, and i left a note for Max saying when she wakes up to come and chill over here with you”
With that i shut the door and walked down to work with my headphones in.
MAX POV
It was 11:30 and suddenly Lucy appeared from through the boys’ apartment door. No hello or anything just
“max i need to talk to you”
I got up slowly very confused by her tone and demand as she walked out of the door. I turned around to the guys and they all gave me confused looks apart from Ryan. Shit. Something bad was going to happen.
I shut the door behind me and stepped out into the corridor.
“hey whats up?”
She handed me her apartment key and i realised she had her suitcases outside the door waiting.
“are you moving out?” i asked confused
“yeah i am.” She said bluntly. This wasn’t like her at all.
“may i ask why?” i said folding my arms across my chest. She watched me do so and realised i had one of Brendon’s jumpers on. She didn’t know about me and him because she hasn’t been around for the past couple of days.
“yes, yes me and Brendon blah blah blah, now why are you moving out?”
She stood there in an awkward silence. “im moving in with Kacy”
I stood there with a straight face “kacy?.. care to elaborate?”
“one of the ‘barbies’ “ she stated starting to pick up her things.
“oh so you are with them now, what we aren’t good enough for you? Don’t want to be in the lame crowd?” i said angrily as she walked away from me “i only really came here because you wanted a friend to come out here too and now what you leave me? You’re not yourself Lucy! You don’t have to be who they want you to be. What about Ryan huh? Fine then be that way but don’t come running back when they become bitches and assholes to you!” i shouted as she carried on down the corridor and down the stairs without saying a word. Brilliant lost my best friend.
I sat down next to the door on the cold floor and put my head in between my knees and started to cry. Why should i be crying? I have three awesome guy friends in the room next to me who i know will not let me down and then there is Bren. He is something else. Still i have never lost a friend like this before.
I heard footsteps coming quickly down the corridor. I looked up to see an extremely concerned Brendon. He crouched down in front of me and grabbed my hands
“hey Bren” i said through a smile
“hey Maxie” he said planting a kiss on my hands “let me take a bet. The girl who just walked out with all of her suitcases has moved apartment to be with the barbies?”
I laughed at him and nodded and stood up wiping away the tears.
Brendon pulled me in for a hug and held me tight.
“its ok i have all of you awesome guys. I knew this would happen but i will be fine. However if she gets into shit its too late for me to help her.”
“thats my girl! Right lets go inside and order pizza or something” he said walking towards the door holding my hand.
We were about to go in when he suddenly stopped.
“why are we stopping?”
He turned around and kissed me on the lips and pulled away with a smile. I blushed and we walked into the apartment full of boys screaming at some sort of video game on the tv. Brendon sat down on the armchair and pulled me to sit on top of him. I’m glad i had these guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this comments are welcome x