Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 7

A smile crept up on Brendons face as he leaned in closer to me and i smelt his still wet hair and it smelt of strawberries.
His soft lips crashed into mine causing my whole body to shiver and tense up. About a second later my body realised that i actually wanted this for once with a boy that i actually really like. I kissed him back which made a light chuckle erupt from inside of Brendon. He snaked his gentle hand around my neck pushing in for a more passionate kiss. I put my hand round the other side of his neck and latched on to a piece of hair at the back of his hair and played with it in between my fingers.
He pushed his body closer to mine which made me go further against the wall. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck as his hands made their way down to my hips. We both pulled apart and rested our foreheads together smiling.
Brendon let out a light chuckle and said “you know i have been wanting to do that for ages right?”
“oh same here, shame that you stopped!” i said causing him to light up and push me against the wall once again.
He lifted up my leg as a sign for me to wrap them around him and i did so. He carried me over to the sofa and placed me down so he was on top of me. For as lanky as this boy was he was remarkably strong.
He pushed the stray bits of hair out of my face and looked me straight in the eye saying “you are beautiful”
It made me blush and he leaned in to kiss me again. His tongue was brushing against my lips begging for entrance. I let him in as he leant more and more on me. I could tell we both hadn’t felt like this before as we were so passionate about it.
Brendon had slid his hands underneath my top in an attempt to get it off. Eventually he did and he took off his as well. He sat there above me and said
“taking it slow?”
I just nodded and sat up so i could kiss him again. Both of our upper torsos were cold against each other as i took off my shorts and he took off his jeans.
We both sat there kissing in just our pants and in my case my bra.
I think we both decided mentally that we would only be going that far today. I didn’t want to ruin something that i could tell was going to be so good.
We spent most of the day lying on the sofa with each other under a blanket not bothering to put our clothes back on. Brendon had to text Ryan what had happened because apparently he had promised him he would.
Brendon was lying on his side at the back of the sofa and i was lying on my side next to him and facing him. I had my arms tucked up infront of me leaning on his bare pale chest as he had his arms around the lower part of my back rubbing circles with his thumb.
We sat there and talked about us, information about each other. I let out the all important information that i was a virgin and have never had a proper relationship before unless 2 dates in a row counted were nothing happened apart from food poisoning. He laughed at that and i playfully hit him and pretended to be mad at him. This caused him to lift my head and up and kiss me gently on the lips.
“sorry!” Brendon said giving me the puppy dog eyes
“hmm... you may have to do that some more in order for me to forgive you” i said in a mischievous way which Brendon gave a cheeky smile to and started to kiss me again.
I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like this more detailed chapter ;)