Status: Might Change the Rating later

People Are Not What They Seem

Three

I Slowly walked home from school looking at the ground. I was listening to No One Like You By the Scorpions as he walked. Mike had gotten sick so he was at home, Jaime was hanging with his Friends in His Club, and Tony was hanging with his girlfriend so i was alone. Vic had a car but, he didn't want to give me a ride telling me i'd smell up his car. I Sighed gently as I finally made it home and i unlocked the gate. I walked up to mine and Vic's room seeing him already on his bed doing his homework. Hannah liked it when they did their homework right when we get get home so we didn't forgot the information we just learned. I Rolled my eyes at the older man he had started school late because when Vic first got here he didn't want to tell anybody anything so he didn't start kindergarten till he was 6. I Sat on my bed and pulled out my homework and began to write down the answers as i came along them. I Heard Vic humming across the room and i looked at him biting my lip " Vic stop" I said gently to him not wanting him to get angry with me.

Ever since Vic shouted at me when I was 3 I was always scared that he would do it again to me so i tried my best to show him i wasn't going to get him in trouble. " God You can tap your foot on the fucking wall and I can't hum?" Vic asked sneering at me making me whimper in the slight discipline that i had taught myself never to cross. "I'm sorry" I whispered gently and looked back at my homework. All I had left was my History homework but, the thought of Vic being Bitter with me made me unfocused which i don't need right now. I Hurried and Finished before packing up my things and got up looking at the time on my phone. I got up and pulled on my TOMS and smiled happily bouncing out of the room. I was going to meet up With my Friends, Matty and Oli at the park down the street and I couldn't wait! I had to admit no matter how much I loved and cherish Vic nothing could replace it but, Oli was kind to Me and never yelled. I Walked out of the house and began down the street smiling. When I Got there I saw Matty, Oli, and Matty's Girlfriend Brittany. I Hurried over to them and smiled brightly at Oli who smiled back at me.

Later that evening I walked down to the Dinning hall and sat at the table with Tony, Jaime, and Mike. I was surprised seeing Vic with us usually he sat with someone else so he didn't have to sit with me anymore. I Raised my eyebrow at him before looking down at my plate smiling at the sight. They had Spaghetti with Bread sticks. I moaned softly at the sight and made to grab the cheese everyone at the table knowing that if it was Spaghetti night not to touch his cheese. Well Everyone but, Vic. Saying that we both reached for it our fingers brushing each others before he snapped his hand back and leaned behind them stealing the cheese of a little toddlers table knowing they wouldn't use it without an adult to help them. I Looked down a blush on my face as i smothered my noodles in the Cheese setting it down and grabbed the pepper and began to eat happily.

During the whole dinner i kept looking at him and sometimes I'd catch him looking at me as well before he looked back down twirling the fork in the noodles. I really wanted Vic to like me a little but, i kept fucking up big time with him. Maybe i can get him alone tonight. It had started raining when I got home it began to thunder storm and i was terrified of thunder so i can play it off as me being scared of the thunder so i can feel his toned chest underneath me and maybe his big strong arms wrapped around me... Stop Kellin before your little friend stands up in interest. I sighed and finished my bread stick by dipping it in the sauce and cheese happily.

Later on in their room i was sitting on my bed in my red boxers and grey shirt waiting for Vic to come out of the bathroom so I could put my plan into action. Soon enough the Mexican came out of the bathroom and flicked the light off climbing into his bed rolling so his back was towards me. I Just now had to wait for the thunder to boom outside. As if on Que a huge BOOM sounded from outside and it scared the shit out of Me. I didn't expect that "Vic" I whispered shyly from my bed and slowly got up and wrapped my blanket around myself whimpering. " what Kellin" He groaned tiredly turning towards me. I was about to tell him when another crash came from outside and I jumped into the bed with him hiding his chest. I Felt his arms go around me and rub my back gently.

"Shh Kellin I'm here" Vic whispered in my ear knowing how terrified I am of Thunder. He rolled over pulling me with him and pulled me under his blanket. I whimpered as another boom sounded pushing myself closer to him " Hush Kellin I'm here and i'm gonna keep you safe i promise" He whispered to me and slowly i fell asleep on his chest snuggled close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it! I Try my best to make you happy with Vic not being so mean i just can't help it.