Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

Now the runway lights are fading

A week had passed and Alex was finally feeling better, which meant he could come to school again. I've been going up to his house every day, looking after him just like I used to back when we were together. The sparkle in Alex's eyes was starting to show again. I could see the same look that he used to give me once upon a time. A look that screamed "I love you!".

You have absolutely no idea how hard it is for me to not just jump all over him and kiss his whole body. I miss him. I want him back now! If I ever get him back there is one thing that I am a million percent sure about. That thing is that I know that I will never cheat on him again. I never ever want to lose him again.

Throughout this week I would be lying if I said I hadn't kissed him. I guess my brain just thought we were together since I was looking after him like I used to. You never know though. Maybe sooner rather than later me and Alex can be together again. I really fucking hope it's soon because I am the least patient person anyone could ever know.

Anyway, it was Tuesday. Me and Alex was sat in first hour which was English. We didn't really talk much because Alex loves this class and he always gets drawn in. We had to write a poem to someone who we care about the most. Do you have any idea how hard that is whem you're not good with words? However I attempted, even if it wasn't very good.

'My heart beats for you,
and there's nothing you can do.
My face lights up when you're near,
please can we just stay here.
There is nothing that can compare,
with the love that I bare.
My heart will stop beating just for you,
as you leave, as if on cue.'

I hid it away from Alex for the time being. He wasn't letting me look at his either. We have to read them out to the rest of the class towards the end of the class anyway. This sort of thing will be so much easier for Alex since he is a lyricist. I mean songs are sort of similar to poems anyway. Aren't they?

There were about fifteen minutes left of first hour so Mr Drague told us to stop writing and put our pens down. he went around the room one by one, everyone reading their poems. Alex was the 12th person to read his out, and I swear to God, if hearts can melt, mine just turn into a puddle.

"Alex, read yours out please."
"Okay." He said, before clearing his throat, "Life without you was fine, was okay.
It was spent aimlessly, getting through each new day.
Now that you're here, joy and pleasure I see,
Each second and minute filled with sweet ecstasy."

"I just want to say before you ask Jack to read his poem out, that, Jack. I really, really, really love you. I miss having you as my boyfriend. There is nothing in this whole entire universe that can make me as happy as you. So, will you make my heart happy and be mine again?"

The whole class was silent, anticipating my answer. Even Mr Drague was silent. Without a pause for thought, I immediately said "Yes! I will. I will. I will." and pressed a small kiss to his lips. The class erupted in cheers and congratulations. I was just happy that I have my boyfriend back, and this time I swear I wont lose him.

"Right now. Jack, read your poem out."
"okay,
'My heart beats for you,
and there's nothing you can do.
My face lights up when you're near,
please can we just stay here.
There is nothing that can compare,
with the love that I bare.
My heart will stop beating just for you,
as you leave, as if on cue.'"

"Very good. Ellyse, next."

The rest of the class read their poems out whilst me and Alex slightly cuddled with each other. We can be cuties when we want to be. The rest of the day was pretty much perfect. When we both got home, I'm pretty sure we'll both be bragging to our parents that finally we have the love of our life back and that nothing could ever come between us. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw cute, they're together! Is it too soon do you think? It's short, I'm sorry! It's more of a filler than a chapter but I just wanted to get on with writing cute chapters. :)

I'm sorry, I know I said I was going to update on Tuesday, but I had writers block :( but here is the updateeeee! I hope you like it!

Oh, and before I forget, Alex's poem is not mine. All rights go to the respective owner and can be found on; poemsource.com/short-love-poems.html :)

Thank you to my commentors of the last chapter;
Gaskarthloveme
starkidfankid04
m0riarty

Comment/rec/sub?

Lauren xx