Status: Contains very, very, very mature contain. Rated R for a reason!

I Knew You Were Trouble

The Weekend, part un.

Flashback


The music is pumping and the party is loud, and crazy like most celebrity parties I’ve attended. There is always a lot of misplaced hormones and horny famous people hooking up with friends of friend, and this time around it’s not any different.

The smell of marijuana is lingering in the air and there are other fancier drugs being done behind closed doors. The booze is a mix of the most cheapest shit to the expensive, thousand dollar bottle shit and in my plastic red cup - because after all it is a party - I have a mixture of vodka and cranberry juice with a single lime slice.

I’ve done my circle of the party, hugging old friends and making new ones while Taylor parades around with Harry. I’m standing with his bandmates Louis and Niall when I keep feeling someone staring at me. I keep glancing over every so often and find the brunette quickly looking away, seemingly interested in the conversation Taylor is having with the host, Selena.

Finally I catch him looking and give him a ‘what the fuck’ look. I watch as he excuses himself from Taylor, physically having to unlatch her fingers from his and comes over. His mates greet him and Harry joins in on the conversation. Every so often he glances my way and I’m starting to get weirded out by it so I finish off my drink in a single gulp.

I smile at the band and start backing up towards the house. “I’m going see if there’s a bathroom free and then get a refill on my drink - I’ll see ya’ll later, peace.”

I turn on my heel and dodge inside the rather crowded house, and head for the stairs which is also populated with people chatting. I smile and slide pass them. The second level is slightly less filled with bodies and again, I continue up a second set of stairs. The third level of the mansion is practically deserted but the first two rooms are very much occupied with couples fucking. I think one might even be an orgy and I slam the door shut, grimacing.

Something I definitely do not want to see right now.

The third door I pick is perfect and I find myself in a large bathroom. There’s a row of windows that look out over the front street and I’m wondering what the neighbours think about the noise. But the property is a large one and there doesn’t seem to be another living soul in the vast mansion across the way so I shrug it off. If anything Selena will just pay them not to complain. That is what everyone else does.

I’m finishing up business and looking at myself in the mirror when there’s a knock on the door. Suddenly it opens and I realize I forgot to lock it but who enters is what really surprises me.

It’s Harry and he is locking the door behind him - something that I failed to do.

He turns to face me and he’s got a sort of sheepish look on his face, and he is biting his lower lip. He thinking about something and he is fighting with himself over it.

And me? I’m debating how my sister can think Harry is cute when it’s obvious his other bandmates outrank him in every aspect. There is this weird arrogant tone to him and it is something that drives me far away every time he speaks.

But right now it’s weird. He isn’t being his usual cocky, childish self. It’s quiet and very awkward.

“Umm… what the fuck are you doing?” I finally ask. Okay so I’m a bit drunk and maybe I took a small hit of a joint when I passed the kitchen but that is not any reason to accuse me of how weird I think Harry is being. I quirk my eyebrow at him.

He steps forward and suddenly his blue eyes grow dark, and the air in the room goes out.

It’s warm and stuffy as Harry continues toward me, his body pressing roughly against mine. He pushes my back against the countertop and grabs my wrists with his hands. We haven’t lost eye contact this entire time and I think I forgot how to breathe. Or even speak because I should be protesting his every action right now but I can’t.

I simply fucking can’t.

Harry puts his hands on my hips and pulls me in closer. He tilts his head to the side and leans in to peck my earlobe with his lips before peppering a series of kisses down my jawline and ending up at my mouth where he sucks and nips at my lower lip causing an insane reaction from me.

I attack him.

With my mouth.

Our tongues dance passionately together and we explode each others every crevice, and molar.

It’s not exactly the most graceful thing in the world but goddamn it is stirring something inside of me.
A feeling I’m very familiar with but never acted upon because I spent my teenage years growing up and being home schooled on Taylor’s world tours.

The longer we kissed, the rougher Harry becomes.

His body pushes against mine and I can feel his erection against my clit. He pulls his lips away and in a low voice he says, “Teddy I’m going to fuck you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooooo la la!!!!!!! 28 subscribers and 11 recommendations, get outta here! Thanks so much. It's much appreciated!

I've been a busy bee writing other stories to post and stuff because I miss writing but none of my older stories interest me anymore/I have no inspiration for them sooooooo yeah, updates coming :) Check them out if you are interested!

And NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE A SEX SCENE OKAY? I JUST WANTED TO WARN EVERYBODY! Get ready ya'll!!!!