Status: I think that this is cute. Comment what u think. No swearing though please and thank u

My Precious Little Angel

Ice Cream

Seth's pov
"Ok then." Brady said. "So what movie are we going to watch?" Kat asked. "Snow White and the Hunstman. If that's ok with you guys." Uli replied. "That's fine." "Ok." They said. *door bell rings* "I'll get it." Rissa said rushing to the door. A few minutes later she walked back in with 5 boxes of pizza. I ran over to her and took three. "Thanks Sethy." She said, making me blush. "Welcome." I said smiling. "Whoa whoa whoa.....Sethy?? What did I miss?" Brady asked. "Well....I kinda imprinted on Rissa."I explained sheepishly. "FINALLY!!"Brady exclaimed. I laughed and put the pizza down. Rissa did the same. "Ok so....no popcorn I guess." Uli stated. "We could get ice cream instead." I suggested. "Yeah...but we have none." Said Embry. "I could go get some real fast. There's a little store a couple blocks from here. I can walk." Rissa offered. "I can come with!!" I said a little too eagerly. She smiled sweetly at me. "Just hurry!" Embry snapped. We walked out the door. "So......we should get to know each other....lets play 20 questions only more than yes or no answers." I suggested. She nodded her head eagerly. "I'll start." I said. "Umm....what's your favorite color?"
"Blue and purple." She replied. "Cool who's your favorite singer or band?"