Status: I think that this is cute. Comment what u think. No swearing though please and thank u

My Precious Little Angel

20 questions

Clarissa's pov
"Hmm....Evanesence, Cher Lloyd, and Demi Lavato."I answered. "What's your favorite song or songs?" Seth asked as we walked around the corner. "Come and Get It, The Way, Whisper, Missing, Going Under, Call Me When You're Sober, The Change, and Dub on the Track........that's alot I know." I replied. "That's ok." By now we have walked two blocks. "Ok soo uh next question."
"Ok serious question now... Can I hold your hand??" He asked hopefully. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Seth, as creepy and stalker-ish this may sound, I liked you before I met you. I think we're past asking to hold my hand." I explained grabbing his hand. He blushed furiously. "Rissa," my heart raced when he said my name. "I don't think that is creepy or stalker-ish at all. To tell you the truth, it was the same with me. Embry would tell me how nice and loving you are....also how good of a cook you are. I knew I liked you." Seth explained blushing. "Really?" I asked stupidly. "Yeah.."
I blushed and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around. " *laughs* put me down!!"'I demanded. "Are you sure? I could carry you all the way there ya know." He joked. "Yes and I know. I have a werewolf for a brother." I said. He laughed. "Oh yeah forgot." He said putting me down and grabbing my hand. We started walking again. "So next question."
"Which do you prefer for a date, a picnic and a walk on the beach at sunset or a movie night?" He asked. "Picnic & a walk." I replied as the store came into view. We walked a little more and arrived. I opened the door and we walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u guys like this chapter