My Love

Distance

Beast Boy's pov
As I walk towards my room, I look to my right. Something I have found myself doing alot lately. To my disappointment-and relief- the door to Ravens room was shut. I didn't expect any different,but I looked anyway. I walked lazily the rest of the way to my room. The door opened and closed as I walked in. I got in my bed willingly,tired from a days work of trying to catch Slade. Robin has been obsessing over it. Once I get comfortable, my second wind hits. I get out of my bed, tired, but not tired. I walk towards the living room of Titans Tower. As I make my way there, I hear feint music coming from Rae's room. I stop and listen,trying to make out the song. I could hear the beat, but I couldn't quite hear the words. So I changed into a bat so I could hear better. "And I will make sure, to keep my distance. Say I love you when you're not listening." I heard. I changed back into me. 'Wow. I didn't know Raven listened to Christina Perri.' I thought. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out my soy milk. I poured a glass and sat on the huge round couch. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I stopped on Fx and waited for the commercials to end. Finally, when the movie came on of all movies it was.....Eclipse. I groaned but wondered if I could....no....it's so...mythical! Then again, they're shape-shifters, and I'm a shape-shifter. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's worth a shot." I breathed to myself. I consontrated with all my might. 'Werewolf...werewolf...werewolf...'I thought. Before I knew it, I was viewing the living room through a werewolfs eyes. I shifted back and said, "Awesome!" Then Starfire came in. "Friend, why are you up so late?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I dnt own anything at all!!!! None nada. Hope u liked it