Status: currently a one shot - feedback will make it a story

Cruise

baby makes three

Mackenzie and Max had been hooking up for just less than two months. Secret rendezvous’ when Mack would leave Lulu with her Nanny and on nights after Max had games.

Today, however, was their first planned outing accompanied by Mackenzie’s daughter. While Mack and Max hadn’t quite established what sort of relationship they had, he made it clear that he wanted to treat the two of them to a special date that day.

“Mama, look.” Mack looked down as she held her hair around her curling iron to see Lilliana spin in a circle causing the pink skirt of her little dress flare out at her knees. Her tiny legs were covered in white tights to fight away the late October chill in the air.

“Very pretty baby.” Mackenzie smiled as her little girl tore out of the room in giggles, no doubt to fetch her little black purse that she would wear across her body when they left their house. Mackenzie finished off the last curl in her hair and adjusted her warm, wine colored v-neck sweater that she paired with a dark pair of boot cut jeans and black loafer style flats.

The doorbell rang and she could hear Lulu’s little feet running across the apartment as she finished off her spritz of perfume before sticking her cell phone in her back pocket.

“Mama! Door!” Mackenzie knew that Lulu couldn’t reach the lock above the doorknob and she was most likely bouncing in her shoes to get it open. Lulu’s little blonde mane was pulled up into a sock-bun on top her head with a little bow pinned to the underside – the best hair for a busy day that would stay out of her eyes. Mackenzie scooted Lulu out of the way and smiled widely at the man in the doorway who was looking dashing and holding two different bouquets of flowers.

“For da’ queen.” He handed one bouquet to Mackenzie who grinned at him. “And one for da’ princess.” He kneeled down to Lulu’s level and handed her the bouquet of daises. Lulu erupted into giggles and threw herself onto Max.

“I love flowers.” She giggled, making him laugh with wide eyes up at Mackenzie who knew her little girl was smitten.

“You do love flowers, don’t you baby?” Mackenzie smiled. “Let Mama take these and I will make sure they stay pretty while we are out for the day.” Lulu handed her bouquet to her mother who quickly situated them in vases with their preservation powder. “Thank you,” Mack kissed Max’s cheek before they could head out the door at Lulu’s request

“A beautiful woman should always have flowers.” He insisted, lacing his fingers with her as they stepped into the elevator that would take them to the ground floor.

“Racecar.” Lulu stated, making Max break out into a wide smile as they approached his Mercedes.

“One thing, Maxime, she needs a –” Mackenzie swallowed her words when he opened his backseat to reveal a pink booster seat just for Lulu. “Never mind.” She blushed.

“Don’t worry about it, ma belle.” Max insisted, opening her door for her as Lulu clipped herself into the booster seat. After a short ride, they were approaching the entrance to the Philadelphia Zoo.

“Zoo!” Lulu squealed excitedly. Lulubelle loved animals and the zoo was one of her favorite places. She skipped alongside Mackenzie while Max paid for their tickets and they were off already on their way to see the sea lions who were playful and friendly.

Lulu pressed herself right up against the glass of the snow leopard’s enclosure and Mackenzie held her breath as the big cat rubbed itself up against the glass where her daughter stood, stretching and sniffing around.

“Mama lookit’ the kitty.” Lulu giggled, making some of the other viewers laugh as well. Max could see it was making her mother nervous and he gave her side a squeeze.

“I assure you, she is safe.” He kissed her cheek, making her blush for two reasons. “Lulu, would you like a pretzel or a smoothie?” Max asked, watching the little girl tear her attention away from the animal. Lulu nodded and Max walked over, picking her up by the hips and settling her on top of his shoulders. She wailed excitedly, bracing her hands against Max’s neck as they walked around the park. Max rest one of his hands on her little ankle and took her mother’s hand in the other. Mackenzie was glowing, she’d never been treated so well by a man before – other than her Daddy, that is.

Mackenzie found herself opening up to Max more and more. He knew so much about her and her little life in Philly with Lulu. She could see him being the kind of guy she spent a lot of time with, but she had to be careful with Lulu. The last thing she wanted was for her daughter to get attached to him and then have things go south.

“Excuse me? Max Talbot?” Max turned and looked down to see two ten or eleven year old boys, both wearing Flyers hats and looking up at him excitedly.

“Hello!” He smiled warmly, not totally embarrassed that this was happening in front of Mackenzie. “What can I do for you two?” He asked.

“Um, would you sign our hats Mr. Talbot?” One of the boys asked, holding up a Sharpie.

“Of course!” Max boomed, taking their hats one at a time and signing his name and number.

“Max is that your girlfriend?” One of them asked as Mack approached, holding two smoothies in her hand. Mackenzie blushed as she handed one of them to Max.

“Oh no, that’s my friend Mackenzie, this is my girlfriend.” He grinned, giving Lulu’s leg a little tug, causing the three year old to erupt into giggles again as Mack rolled her eyes. The little boys thanked Max again before disappearing into the African Animals exhibit.

“Lulu is a lucky girl.” Mack smiled as he took her hand in his again and they walked towards the polar bears. Max simply grinned as he took a sip of his smoothie.

- - -

Later that night after a long day at the Zoo as well as dinner at Mackenzie’s favorite Italian restaurant as well as a movie in the family room, Lulu was finally in bed. She curled up around her new polar bear stuffed animal and didn’t even ask for a bedtime story.

Mackenzie, however, had much different plans after spending the entire day seeing Max act so cutely with her daughter. That, and he had been discreetly rubbing her legs all through the movie and she was done being cute.

“Can we? Won’t Lulu…?” Max ceased his protesting as she pressed a finger to his lips.

“She’s out for the night, she won’t be up till tomorrow morning.” Mack insisted before pressing a kiss to his neck just under his ear. “Now put me down on this bed.” She insisted, as he immediately reached for the bottom of her sweater, pulling it up and over her head. “I’m seriously so turned on right now it should be a crime.” She whimpered as he all but ripped her jeans down her legs, grabbing her by her sides and all but throwing her onto the queen size bed behind her, nestled between two big windows that let the moonlight stream in.

“I’m getting rather attached to you, Mack.” He growled, cock hardening almost instantly and to the point that he got momentarily dizzy, seeing her strewn out on the mattress, tendrils of blonde hair fanned around her and a come-hither look on her face. Her tiny waist and busty upper-half made him lick his lips. She was certainly his southern belle.

“If you don’t get down here soon, I’m going to start without you.” She warned, reaching around her back, unhooking her bra and throwing it at him.

“Oh, do please start without me.” He replied, throwing off his shirt. She loved the way he looked in those black boxer-briefs that hugged his muscular thighs tightly.

“I mean it, Maxime – here, now.” She pointed to the space on the mattress beside her.

Max smirked, grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs, crawling up the mattress until his face was level with hers.

Ma belle fille, si besoin, de manière délibérée.” He purred, his deep blue eyes staring into hers as he pressed his cotton-covered cock up and into the apex of her thighs with a swift, fluid motion, loving the mewl she drew out. “Vous êtes tout à fait prêt, n'est-ce pas?” She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him even closer.

“Oh God,” she squeaked as he licked two fingers and reached down between them, teasing her clit in light, swiping motions. “Max – I” Her words fell short as he carefully unwrapped her legs and slithered down her body again, carefully parting her with his fingers and licking her gently, There was nothing better than the feeling of her fingers lacing through his hair, making him glad he had been growing it out a bit since the start of the season. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t have something like this in mind when he made that decision.

He hooked his hands around the bottom of her thighs, making himself comfortable as he worshipped her body, loving the little sounds that came from her sweet lips. It wasn’t long until her little hips were writhing on the bed and she was begging him for him to finish her off.

“Ah, ah, ma petite.” He grinned maliciously. “We must be quiet, non?” He put her out of her misery with three firm strokes of his tongue as his fingers pressed up against the inside of her in that special spot he knew would undo her. She barely had time to catch her breath and steady her head before she was reaching for the elastic waistband on his boxer-briefs. She hooked an ankle around his knee, bringing it down to the mattress and giving her enough leverage to best him. He grinned up at her as if he was proud of her domination, blue eyes twinkling.

“You’re mine now, Maxime.” He had absolutely no problem with that. He folded his arms behind his head as he watched her stretch the waistband of his underwear over his erection, eyeing it like a prize as it bobbed and she pulled the garment down his legs. There were few sights better than a naked Mackenzie Montgomery crawling up his body. She gripped his erection firmly in her hand as she straddled his hips, pressing his cock against his abs as she settled against him, rocking up and down his length, watching the way he wedged into her cleft. The feeling alone was enough to cause his eyes to roll into the back of his head. Back and forth she teased him when he’d love nothing more than to watch her sink down onto him.

“I’m going to guess you don’t like being teased, do you, Maxime?” She asked, her drawl a little thicker as she was drunk with passion. She reached behind herself, cupping his balls gently and rubbing them tenderly as she continued her torture.

“It is hard to complain about anything right now, ma petite amour.” He couldn’t lie, things were going fairly well at the moment. “But I will be honest, I wouldn’t mind burying myself into that sweet, sweet pussy of yours.” Her cheeks turned pink at his statement, not many men she had been with had ever been so vulgar with her.

Being filled by Max was like pouring a gallon of milk into a twelve-ounce glass. There was a certain satisfaction and gravity to watching the liquid break the surface and in the same way, Mack tumbled over the edge as she sank down on top of him. Both of them were so revved up, that neither lasted too long, but it wasn’t by any means a disappointment.

She was everything he wanted and then some.

Ma petite amour,” he purred into her ear, wrapping himself around her under the light and airy duvet on her bed. She mewled in response, quite happy with her current surroundings. “I would very much for this to become a regular, planned activity between the two of us – no more guessing – no more… irregularity.” He struggled with the correct English word for the moment.

“Why Maxime, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?” She asked, content with her eyes closed as he kissed her behind her ear.

Oui, Madam.” He purred.

“Well then I suppose I would agree to it.” She turned to kiss him. “Now go to sleep, beau, breakfast awaits.” She giggled, making him grin with a roll of his eyes before letting his tiredness get the best of him as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know if you're still reading :)
thanks!
xo