Forever Loved

Driving

Uli's pov
"So...You're either comin with us..or going with Jake. Which one do you wanna choose?" I asked looking at Collin. "It's gonna rain!!! Actually storm and you're gonna go to the mall?!?" Collin yelled. Me, Clarissa, and Kat looked at each other and say "Yes."
"Well alright then. Jake, lets just go now." Collin groaned. "Whatever you say. They're probably playing baseball now though. Do you seriously want to-" "YES! WATCHING A BUNCH OF NASTY SMELLING VAMPIRES PLAY BASEBALL IS BETTER THAN GOING TO THE MALL FOR HOURS WITH MY SISTERS AND THEIR THEIR FRIENDS!!" Collin screamed. "Ok let's go then." Jake said as he ran out the door. Collin followed. "*sighs* I'm gonna have to start buying a lot more clothes...aren't I?" Kat asked. "That's the wolf life. Get used to it." Embry said swinging his arm around her. She blushed shyly. "Well then what are we waiting for? Lets go!!" I laughed. We walked out to our cars. "Ok who's car are we taking?" Seth asked. Rissa and I looked at eachother. "Ours." We said and we got into our light blue mini van. The rest piled in and we took off. "Turn on the radio!" Kat shouted from the back seat. "Ok! Ok!" I shouted. "Just don't wreck in the process..." Embry added sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. Ha. You are ever so funny." I joked turning it on. I Knew You Were Trouble was on. "Change it!" Kat demanded then she started laughing. I'm guessing Embry did something...what I do not want to know. I flipped through the stations but nothing was on. "Where's the thingy to plug your phone into the car?" Rissa asked. I pointed to it and she plugged it in. She scrolled through her songs. "Any requests?" She finally asked. "Play Sweet Sacrifice!!" I said. "Ooh yay!" Rissa said playing it. "It's true, we're all a little...insane. But it's so clear, now that I'm unchained. Fear is only in our mind. Taking over all our time." We all sang along exept for Clarissa....and the guys. "Why aren't you singing? You love this song." I said. "Cause I can't sing to these songs even though I love them so much." She replied. "Oh come on! You sound just like Amy Lee!" I encouraged. "Yeah come on Rissa! I wanna hear you sing!" Seth said from behind her. She was silent.