Darker Than Most

Lips aren't shy

----Ally's POV----

I quickly spotted my friends in the corner of the crowed room. I was wearing a nice dress with a cute pair of heels.The party had become more intense after I got back from the bathroom. All of the drunk teens were groping in corners or fighting in hallways. Good thing this is not my house I silently thought. I then casualy walked over to the deck to get out of everyones way. Then I saw a rather hot guy leaning against the rail... staring at me. I gave him a hopefully flirtatious smile after accepting him. He made his way over to where I was. He suddenly stopped, and I saw his eyes glance behing me. I spun around to see what had distracted him. He was looking at a charming tall boy, with dark hair angerliy stunning him with his harsh gaze. I had no clue as to who he was until I remembered an article I had once seen in the news
---FLASHBACK TO NEWS ARTICLE---

"Louis Tomlinson, a fighter was seen at the hottest club in town beating a unknown man to the floor and when we asked why he said "Because he took my drink!" Someone has anger issues!"

---END OF FLASHBACK----

The first guy immediately backed up the headed inside without a glace towards me. I could only hear the blood in my ears and my mouth becoming as dry as a desert. I stood shocked in my place at the railing to where I backed up when the first guy walked away. This guy, Louis , was so tall. I scaned his body,my fingers clutching the rail of the deck wishing I could jump off now. His dark wash jeans fit perfectly to his legs, with a nice black v-neck shirt strained on his abs. I was stalling looking at his face but I could tell that he was trained on mine.
"Dance with me." He spoke in a nice smooth, calming voice.
I didn't get to speak because he tugged me away. My hands failing to hold on to the deck railing. His good sized hand was placed on the middle of my back pushing me against his chest unable to squirm away. My hand came up tp stop me from pressing into his fit body. He left me unable to speak: I have never meet someone like this before. My fingers were clasped while Louis was encouraging my hand aroung his neck. I quickly looked up, and was stunned to see a pair of beautiful blue eyes looking at me curiously. They were dazzling and paired with beautiful long lashes. As soon as I shook off the shivers running through me his handsome pink, full lips pulled into a smile.
"Whats your name, darling?"
"A-Al-Ally." I finally spat out.
He smiled at me, his presence travelling to my ear.
"I'm Louis." He whispered in my ear with a hot breath. Before he withdrew from my neck, his full lips pressed to the delicate spot right below my ear. My eyes shut closes ad I held onto his neck for dear life. I gave a gasp as he forced his hips to mine. A nice and deep chuckle vibrated against my chest. Obvousally likeing the reaction he got. I have never, ever experinced this, apperantly it was very obvouious.
"I like you" he then smirked "You're soo.... innocent."
HIs gaze then fell down to my chest. Thanks to his stupid height he could look down my top. My cold fingers fell from his nape. I want nothing more than to slap his cheek. But I held the urge in, still afaraid of him. I quicklu tried to shove him away, but he caught my wrists.
"Easy does it." He spoke deeply. Louis brought my arms to my sides with his bulging muscles. I quivered as he took his time running his warm hand down my back. His fingers wriggled into the hidden pockets in my dress. I soon realised he was looking for my phone. Altho as his hand lingered it was clear that that wasn't his only objective...
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise I will update by Monday!!