I Need You Now

Underdog

~ Max's POV ~ 
'Showtime lads!' Matt beamed as we came out of our group huddle
'Ready guys?' Dan addressed everyone as we stood in the wings. I nodded looking over at Josh. He smiled and winked at me before we ran onto the stage. 
We went straight into the song 'The Swarm'. 

~ Two hours later ~ 
It was edging toward the end of the set when I caught eye contact with Josh. 
'This last song is called Underdog' He said losing eye contact with me and back with the crowd. 
'Its about,being an underdog,but it is about relationships,but the vibes I get off this song right now is that,you are always gonna be an underdog at one point in your life,but when that point comes do not beat yourself up about it,because you know what Birmingham!' The crowd screamed and Josh locked eye contact with me 'I love underdogs!' And into the song we went. 

After the show we all sat in our dressing room. Josh had his arm around me as we sat on the sofa.  The guys thought nothing of it. 
'So you love underdogs?' Matt asked Josh. 
'Yeah,I do,I guess' He smirked
'Aww Joshie' Chris teased 
'I didn't say anyone in particular mate,so shut up' He threw a pillow at Chris. 
'Foul play Franceschi!' Chris threw it back. But it hit me instead. 
'Oww Chris!' I moaned as I hurt my nose,my eyes began to water. 
'Chris!' Josh shouted in my defense. I grabbed his leg to stop him from doing anything. 
'Sorry midget Max' He apologised 
I stood up and left exactly after the word midget. 

I felt the tears trickle down my face as I left the room leaving them all in awe of me stomping off over something so petty. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!
Once more thanks to RachelICantFly for the comments <3